modified slime molds

Shoutbox

Baraka Obam: Right, wildlife, I must assume you are not human, or you would suck as you say, then maybe you are a talking typing dog. Either way, the people being murdered are simple, innocent people, women and children, never harmed anyone. Aug 2, 2015 23:37:39 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Then you would not know any humans like that as your a animal is my bet, dam dog stay off this site is for humans that suck. Aug 2, 2015 23:38:51 GMT -5
iam: the beast Aug 3, 2015 3:23:41 GMT -5
iam: i dont like it when lions get murdered and i dont like it when humans get killed Aug 3, 2015 3:30:07 GMT -5
iam: i really dont like my new doctor, who gave an oscar worthy performance during my intake, because on a normal appointment hes a far worse and disapointig doctor then the doctor i switched from. i was unhappy with my previous doc but this guy is just sad Aug 3, 2015 3:42:19 GMT -5
iam: but what i dislike even more is a red lesion that is actually white and making you believe it does nothing while pumping his white side into your skin allover and god knows what other places Aug 3, 2015 4:00:35 GMT -5
iam: I believe morgellons is normally pronounced as: Aug 3, 2015 7:00:33 GMT -5
iam: Cancer Aug 3, 2015 7:00:50 GMT -5
iam: HPV or sun damage the cause and the skin and head and neck area where the cancer grows Aug 3, 2015 7:07:44 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Actually, Iam Wildlife, your kind of like spewing, if you have done what I have done, which I do not suggest, you would find that, lesions start in a capillary close to the skins surface, it splits the capillary, the ends grow apart as the lesion grows Aug 3, 2015 11:23:45 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: If you have cancer get treated for it, otherwise stop spewing that it is cancer Aug 3, 2015 11:32:56 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Think HERPES, think SYMPTOM, think a malady going unchecked inside the body because of a stealthy unknown disease that acts like HIV, we have too many symptoms, to many symptoms that are being separated into different category's. Aug 3, 2015 11:36:59 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: One last time, they have biopsy's for cancer, geter done, they also have treatments for cancer, if you have cancer, your the lucky one, morgellons so far has no regimen for treatment. Aug 3, 2015 11:41:07 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Actually, this grows mostly on the cooler parts of the body, in fact it HAS turned down the temperature of our bodies, we run cool at 96 to 97 degrees, so many people have this they changed the normal temperature of humans down from the ever normal 98.6 Aug 3, 2015 11:45:02 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Our hearts also beat slower, nurses used to say wow, your in great shape, you must exercise all the time, heart beat low, blood pressure low, just like Hillary Clinton, then, lesions and high blood pressure Aug 3, 2015 11:49:18 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Bill Clinton more than likely gave Hillary the problem, hopefully she continues in government service and one day, ONE DAY, the princess will spew forth lesions from hell. hopefully, let her explain them, LOL, steroids are in her medicine cabinet. Aug 3, 2015 11:53:14 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: I do not really wish this on her, she was one of the people that was behind the CDC looking into it, she knows about the itching disease, so does Bill, he is a perfect example of steroid overuse, take a good look at him, heart problems come from steroids. Aug 3, 2015 11:55:58 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Yes, Hillary has this, she knows about it and she will pay the price for ignoring disease as Bill delivered it to her, Chelsea has had a baby, so it will show sooner or later their involvement, unless the elite have a cure. Aug 3, 2015 22:21:45 GMT -5
aili: Hi Tony Basically most of us feeling same here and im sorry for humiliation and torture we go through. Aug 4, 2015 3:53:08 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Well, you really should stay ON your drugs, then you would not have the occasion to come here and be as you call it, humiliation and torture. did you ever hear the one about the pot calling the kettle black. Aug 4, 2015 7:01:44 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel