modified slime molds

Shoutbox

Satsuki: got me a bottle of some apple pie moonshine....cant wait to crack it open tonite....:) Jul 6, 2015 13:37:30 GMT -5
Satsuki: be back later...take care Jul 6, 2015 13:37:54 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Truly it sucks, if you really want to curtail your symptoms, watch the drinking, it can bring out skin problems, right now, think itching is bad, lesions are life destroying, you will not want to be seen, its horror man, HORROR. Jul 6, 2015 16:19:16 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Now that you know you have this, party time should always stay on the back burner, alcohol is real bad, still I will drink a little wine now and again, if you need relax, I hate to say it, pills are better for the body than alcohol. Jul 6, 2015 16:21:05 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: It has something to do with the liver, seeing that your going to drink this moonshine pay attention to a pain coming from the area of your liver, right side low in the back, that happened to me early on, but I was drinking quite a bit then. Jul 6, 2015 16:23:05 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I love plain old corn squeezings that is the smoothest there is, a wonderful taste brought from the outback of Ohio when I was in Kentucky, now they sell the stuff made from grain as the same, its just plain nasty. Jul 6, 2015 16:28:31 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: One year I went to the fiddlers convention in Galax Virginia, the Revenuers were dressed up in their too tight jeans you do not have to be very smart to tell who they are, they have that, your a piece os sheet look on their face, think they are undercover Jul 6, 2015 16:31:29 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Do you know where I can get me a bottle of shine, YES I DO, go out the front gate of the grounds, three blocks down on the left, walk into Walmart's in the back, shoe department, they got all the shineola, then ya gotta know, sheet from shineola. Jul 6, 2015 16:37:53 GMT -5
Satsuki: lol...its not the REAL moonshine. Its just called that. The Company is Firefly Moonshine. Google them. The apple pie flavor is only like 33% alcohol. Its just really good tho...especially on ice Jul 6, 2015 23:00:16 GMT -5
Satsuki: Ive had some shine a few times. Indeed it hurts the liver and burns the stomach. Its not bad. But i dont need something that strong. A few of these and im feelin fine....just fine....yes fine..... Jul 6, 2015 23:01:01 GMT -5
Satsuki: Yeah if they think your Undercover ....they wont take kindly to your kind Jul 6, 2015 23:01:20 GMT -5
Satsuki: Ive noticed that drinking beer brings out skin problems as well.....wonder what it is Jul 6, 2015 23:01:53 GMT -5
Satsuki: yeah grain alcohol is rough. Im not even sure what this is. The flavoring masks any foulness. All natural flavors too. Always hated sour-mash whiskeys. Dont really care for jack and jim either...bunch of jerks if you ask me Jul 6, 2015 23:03:20 GMT -5
Satsuki: jerks= @$$H0les Jul 6, 2015 23:03:40 GMT -5
Satsuki: im gonna pack some dip and spit while im at it....care for some jibb mr obam? Jul 6, 2015 23:05:51 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Well I gotta story about everything, when I was a dirty old biker living to ride, I used to be a fan of Red Man and I had a big black beard and a cute little blond with freckles, well one day I kiss her and I am noticing she is getting more freckles Jul 7, 2015 0:36:23 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Just though she was getting even more cute, well, I give her another kiss one day and it was quite evident it wasn't freckles at all, anyway, she was lost in love and did not care, I was her uncouth barbarian. Jul 7, 2015 0:39:38 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: she was a good woman, ready for anything at any time, want to go to Utah, dam near 2000 miles on a motorcycle, when, in the morning, sure, but she got old, 26 and wanted to be a mother and stuff, she got all she wanted, kinda. Jul 7, 2015 0:40:30 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: Good shine is not all super high test, some is just right and corn liquor is smooth and has that nice sweet corn flavor, does not burn the hell out of you 120 = 140 proof its definitely not for guzzling, its for sipping. Jul 7, 2015 0:55:24 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Looks like the gang is all in, LOL, you's guys is funny, oh no, they are gone, I will miss them horribly, LOL, Jul 7, 2015 8:57:10 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel