Nanobacteria / Nanobes

Shoutbox

tigatail: it on my mother and it also cures anything, down to an annoying pimple. That you. I know you have not posted in a while. Good luck to you Jul 2, 2015 6:56:10 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Satsuki we are on the same page, I miss having a significant other, 43 years of this disease gave me a pretty good idea of how it works and aspects. People talk cure, I want their blood, LOL, under my microscope, when I no longer see fibers I will wonder Jul 2, 2015 10:49:52 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Still if they are right, yes I will. The fact of the matter, we do not know actually if these symptoms are the disease or what the disease allows, just like HIV, I am not so sure government is not hiding true results of disease. Jul 2, 2015 10:52:06 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I am not calling you crazy, but what may seem to be reality to you may actually be clouded, you must take all information in, you seem set in I make people itch, first off unless your rolling on the floor like a dog scratching and biting at yourself Jul 2, 2015 10:56:08 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: nobody is going to know you are itchy and scratchy all rolled into one, YOU TOLD THEM your fears and it grew from there, or, you were going wild itching and scratching so bad that they yawned when you yawned, or they have the disease also. Jul 2, 2015 10:57:50 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I watched very closely for 43 years peoples itching, when I got this NOBODY was doing the itchy scratchy show, then as time went on, more and more, that's just how it happened, I was obsessed with wathing, I could not be the ONLY ONE. Jul 2, 2015 10:59:52 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: If the disease transmits itching, or people got this through the air my whole family would have gotten it when I came home, my mother did get it after a blood transfusion, after a severe car accident she was nearly dead, they gave her blood Jul 2, 2015 11:05:08 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Since she got that blood she began to have all kind of issues she did not have before, including itching but went on to live many years after Jul 2, 2015 11:06:45 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I was not even around in that period of time, I was 1200 miles away. Jul 2, 2015 11:07:29 GMT -5
Satsuki: intersting stuff baraka.... Jul 2, 2015 11:57:12 GMT -5
Satsuki: what power micrsocope do you use to see fibers in blood? Your saying i can poke myself with a needle and look at a droplet and see fibers in there? Jul 2, 2015 11:57:50 GMT -5
Satsuki: But i assure you....i am making people itch...if you dont believe me...i will gladly hang around you and show you. Jul 2, 2015 12:00:12 GMT -5
Satsuki: TigaTail...whats this barley treatment you are speaking about? Jul 2, 2015 12:00:47 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: How do you know they just do not itch, how in the world would you ever be able to PROVE without a doubt, a lot of people are being executed on this planet right now from blatant statements of proof, there is no way to prove you are a source of itching Jul 2, 2015 16:07:13 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: There is nothing you could say or do to prove it to me, if I went into a bar and sat down videoing all the people itching then you came in the amount would not change, the number of people with this inside them is more than those that do not Jul 2, 2015 16:15:53 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: ANYWAY, the long and short of it, stop telling people, your health concerns, NOBODY wants to get close to a leper (sick Person) LOL, You see I am just a bit twisted, I noticed my sister would move away from me, all the time. SO Jul 2, 2015 17:28:30 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: One day I was on one side of the kitchen table and she was on the other, I started to move her way, she moved then I changed direction, then I started to chase, LOL, because of her fear I would not touch her, she is a good girl, just a bit worried. Jul 2, 2015 17:30:24 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I did though LMAO for me it did not kill me that she was afraid of me, that's normal, nobody wants to be sick, It actually made me feel better from laughing, looking into her eyes trapped by a leper, real fear while I smiled, she did not want to offend me Jul 2, 2015 17:32:52 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: That was all that counted actually, the rest is human nature, except my very twisted humor, that is very special. Imagine a 55 year old leper grinning from ear to ear chasing his sister terrified out of her mind, I was not moving too quickly Jul 2, 2015 17:35:22 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Just fast enough to get her to trot :) We did the morgellons table dance Jul 2, 2015 17:37:46 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel