Look at your eyes! - Wilson's Disease

Shoutbox

threader420: Pretty sure BO is correct about that your contagion paranoia is unnecessary. Hard to believe when u make everyone itch and sneeze, but that's what experience has shown me. Jul 3, 2015 8:06:13 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: Good morning everyone... I'm glad to see ya'll are playing well together.. :D anyways, just wanted to say best wishes to you & your loved ones for a great holiday weekend.. oh and stay safe & mindful of your fingers when lighting fireworks.. Jul 3, 2015 8:36:04 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Satsuki, If you want slides, you can get them on ebay, box of 50 cheap. Jul 3, 2015 10:22:48 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: You can do this, urinate, squeeze off the natural god given hose, catch the last few drops, and you will have plenty of fibers and other stuff to look at, if you think your hose is covered with environmental debris wipe it off first Jul 3, 2015 10:25:09 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Then when your really ready to see a mass of fibers, go for some fecal matter, that's when you will know, what is in your blood, urine and fecal matter is the same and growing inside you, when inside the body it has all it needs to replicate, Jul 3, 2015 10:27:13 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Warmth, fluids, nutriants, and other living materials that have survived right along side of it for millions of years, you got it baby. Fiber disease is in us, they have no answer for the proliferation of the fiber material, in ANY disease which are MANY Jul 3, 2015 10:29:54 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: LOOK UP ANY DISEASE CONNECTED TO FIBER, then tell me the cause of it, I guarantee you, if they say anything, its a supposed cause (GUESS) not the root of the evil, its a process not the reason it happens, they do not know, as in Alzheimer, Autism disease Jul 3, 2015 10:34:30 GMT -5
Satsuki: ...thats what i was thinking for a while there. Like its pheremones or something communicating somehow with other people that have it. Im not paranoid about it being contagious...i just feel SOOO AWEFUL when people i go around start showing sign Jul 3, 2015 13:16:30 GMT -5
Satsuki: right mary.....no use on fighting with others and bickering...its getting us nowhere fast and making me feel bad for calling people names and insults. :) Jul 3, 2015 13:17:40 GMT -5
Satsuki: Good stuff BARAKA ...ill check some stuff out when i get home from working tonite. I have to leave in a few minutes ...so ill brb later. Take care everyone...Enjoy your weekend BBQ'ing...as i will....:) Jul 3, 2015 13:18:51 GMT -5
Satsuki: Baraka...i was thinking about getting this one....do you think it will be good enough?....Also check out the other microscopes there and give me an opinion... Jul 4, 2015 14:51:10 GMT -5
Satsuki: http://www.microscope.com/microscope-packages/compound-packages/omano-om118-b4-compound-microscope-with-1-3mp-digital-camera-package.html Jul 4, 2015 14:51:16 GMT -5
Satsuki: hope yalls having a good weekend and take care Jul 4, 2015 14:52:31 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I am pretty sure you can get the same thing on ebay for 30 or 40 dollars less and get the 25X eyepiece, 2500x is almost impossible to use, then some will tell you its not only possible but easy and done without dye and immersion oil. Jul 4, 2015 16:13:49 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: http://www.ebay.com/itm/40X-2500X-LED-Digital-Binocular-Compound-Microscope-with-3D-Stage-USB-Camera-/141219166601?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0 Jul 4, 2015 16:13:58 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: The fact, tools that you use with a decent microscope will have better outcome than the best microscope without tools. tools are DYE, for different bacteria types, gram positive and negative, there are different light sources Jul 4, 2015 16:16:04 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: You can even use black light of different spectrums, maybe the light from LED will give a clear view that a normal bulb will not, dim light instead of bright, maybe glow in the dark gin and a black light may give results that nothing else could. Jul 4, 2015 16:18:56 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: That's something I have not done yet, maybe its time for a Martini to go where man has never gone before, LOL, You have to READ about microscope use unless you want to damage your precision instrument. YOU TUBE has several videos for your enjoyment Jul 4, 2015 16:21:40 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Stay away from the high power until you learn to use low power, buy some tools to use, that will make you good at what you do, not just some idiot looking through a little magnification hole, good luck, please become better at this than I am Jul 4, 2015 16:23:46 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Oh, Satsuki, I sent a invisible force field to protect others from you, bought it from a alien with some fake ROLEX watches, looked close at them and they said, ROMEX, so I just bought the force field, so if a space ship lands at your home, UknowY Jul 4, 2015 16:27:17 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel