My Eyes, Black Light GLOW GREEN FLORESCENT

Shoutbox

Baraka Obam: Whats next, lets move along, my story will never help you so that's threader JOB, in fact why don't you exchange phone numbers like good buddys and you can heal all you need, Threader has the answers and you may get in touch with the other one scabby. Jun 29, 2015 2:04:45 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Then you will be like brand new. Yeah. Jun 29, 2015 2:05:57 GMT -5
Satsuki: it aint all that baraka...dont think TOO DEEEPLY into matters. Your head might explode. This would be a pretty good website if you didnt act like a total asswipe BO. Its a shame these admins let you destroy this site like this... Jun 29, 2015 8:37:58 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: BO, I concur 99.99% with what you wrote & expressed in your last post on "BO's Pledge" thread.. the 1 written in BOLD LARGE TEXT. I also feel BETRAYED by our CORPORATE govt & see the BLATANT deceit & POLITICAL TREASON taking place against WE THE PEOPLE Jun 29, 2015 10:30:28 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: I also feel that all of the scuttlebutt taking place here on this board is NONESENSE & extremely counterproductive.. it's nothing more than theater & a deliberate distraction.. it's a true reflection of what is happening in our country these days.. Jun 29, 2015 10:38:39 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: everyone argueing about stupid stuff and nothing being fixed.. it's truly maddening to witness on such a profound level.. and IT'S ALL BY DESIGN.. the folks running this country WANT IT THIS WAY.. 80% of Americans are taking prescription drugs.. WHY? Jun 29, 2015 10:42:27 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: are they putting something in the meds that shuts down people's brains and critical thinking abilities and turns them into blubbering easy 2 control zombies? It certainly appears that way.. people R just plain weird anymore & can't discern good/bad up/down Jun 29, 2015 10:49:57 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: we're not 'about to enter the twilight zone', we've been friggin livin in it for quite some time now.. it reminds me of a song John Lennon once sang... strange days indeed.. most peculiar darling.. Jun 29, 2015 10:53:06 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Has more to do with mental issues of some, they want to imagine the bizzar and make us all look crazy. They do not care about getting nowhere because they are ignorant. Jun 29, 2015 12:28:11 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: That's the problem, what I post is relevent Jun 29, 2015 12:28:51 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: What they post is usually fantastic crazy sounding garbage, what is the difference that they have transmitter disease, there is none. Jun 29, 2015 12:41:24 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I use the postings of celebrity and use a celebraty name for good reason, to show how many have this, I use their names so possibly the news media may pick it up upon a search of their name. Maybe a media rat will expose the connection. Jun 29, 2015 12:59:03 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Then you would not understand this, do you, its a little to far reaching and thinking for this bunch, you just stick needles in your arm to relieve your thoughts, cry and go on like your the only person in the world, waaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaa Jun 29, 2015 13:00:43 GMT -5
so true: It does not matter who the perpetrators of evil are, I do not stand with them, not for any reason, there is nothing wealth can buy that is as rewarding as a smile.. Jun 29, 2015 13:05:04 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Baraka Obam, my posting name was used to pull attention to any site I post at, many people can not spell and get the presidents name WRONG, actually I should have used his name exactly. I would not be 15 articles down on a search Jun 29, 2015 13:09:56 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: As it is if I search for Baraka Obam they will ask if I spelled it wrong, If I search for Baraka Obam and say yes exactly I am still number 15 down on the list, so thoughtless wonders, brain up and stop you fantasy posting, that's how they dismiss us Jun 29, 2015 13:12:29 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: If you have lice go to a doctor. Jun 29, 2015 13:12:37 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: It is not the arguments that discredit us, its the fantasy talk, so what are you going to do about making others itch from 20 feet away, don't go where they go, they have hinted enough. you can't take the hint? Jun 29, 2015 13:14:45 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: Its probably more your insanity that turns them off, so stay away from everyone, I never had that problem so its you, get thee to a nunnery. Jun 29, 2015 13:15:43 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Mary, are you saying we just realized we are on the same page, LOL, they are feeding us something in the food. Big hugs Mary. Jun 29, 2015 17:43:23 GMT -5 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel