Hydatoxi lualba

Shoutbox

bessieglavas: I'm trying to find Laurie Galvez's obituary online. I saw it shortly after her death but can't find a single trace of it - can anyone shed some light on this? Apr 15, 2015 7:25:13 GMT -5
Lucretia: /With Dr. Shallenberger and Dr. Rowan getting great results with Lymes with ozone major autohemotherapy, who w/Morgellons has tried ozone via major autohemotherapy or rectal insufflation for their morgellons? Anyone tried ozonated oils to kill the fungus? Apr 15, 2015 22:25:46 GMT -5
Sour: Sour, but nice smelly sour, especially after I flare my nostrils, I bask in the glory sour smell, one time it smelled like just rot. Especially this one time after I blew my nose and it was just the most rank smell ever. Apr 16, 2015 7:30:56 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Bessieglavas, Sadsack, LOL, how are you, hope all is well with you. Bessie made sure we had a place to go and get together, she was proactive, also had a woman with a darkfield microscope show up. Apr 16, 2015 21:29:26 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: Lucretia, I know that the ozone dropped a pile of spaghetti like yellow stuff covered in yellow mucus. Whatever it was it came out. and was less and less the more it was done. I ozoned my own olive oil for two weeks, OUTSIDE, do not try it inside Apr 16, 2015 21:33:18 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I used a fishbowl because the stuff grows and when it comes around the fishbowl curve it falls back down into the oil, buy a fishbowl and do as much oil as you can at once, do not waste your machine on doing a little. Apr 16, 2015 21:36:03 GMT -5
threader: I disagree with with Wymore and BO regarding using the words Morgellons with our doctors. I call a spade a spade, and two of my doctors so far were familiar with the condition from previous patients. Apr 18, 2015 7:40:08 GMT -5
threader: That swearing story is hilarious BO, it's funny the memories that stick with us for a lifetime. Apr 18, 2015 7:41:42 GMT -5
threader: For those who doubt the CEHF's intentions or effectiveness, I'd encourage you to look at the Mayo Clinics website on Morellons, and the media surrounding the recent Joni Mitchell hostpitalization. They are singing a different tune than they did 4 years ago Apr 18, 2015 7:44:01 GMT -5
threader: I largely credit the CEHF and their push towards publication of peer-reviewed articles for these changes. The academic world doesn't listen to tens of thousands of anecdotes or a few fringe doctors. Peer-reviewed is the golden standard, CEHF understands. Apr 18, 2015 7:46:23 GMT -5
threader: Ozone colon hydrotherapy is the best! Just make sure you get the stuff thats being killed to "liver drop" before the treatment ends. Otherwise it is very painful on the liver and difficult to pass the horrible toxins from the dieoff. Apr 18, 2015 7:50:01 GMT -5
threader: Long time with no Joni Mitchell updates, hints at poor recovery IMO. Apr 18, 2015 8:46:00 GMT -5
threader: Laurie Galvez obituary: http://www.standard.net/Obituaries/2014/05/25/laurie-Galvez.html Apr 18, 2015 10:20:11 GMT -5
Alexia: Just curious, why hasn't any Administrators been online since 2007/ Apr 19, 2015 0:52:07 GMT -5
Alexia: Sorry, I meant haven't** Apr 19, 2015 0:52:35 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: trolls of the cry babies that did not get their own way, complaining about free speech, blabbering about how their feelings and what is supposed to be right according to them , low class type of Americans that care nothing others rights, Apr 19, 2015 10:17:59 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Trying to complain, I love it, looks like your just going to have to take off your rose colored glassed little wish things were my way, I love it myself, wish there were people that could engage in adult conversation instead of cursing and name calling Apr 19, 2015 10:22:22 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Then most hold close to their ear the only smart part attached to their being alive, they should fill it with curse words separated by and, that would sum up their total mentality, and exhibit their POWER, oh other than complaining that is Apr 19, 2015 10:25:46 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: am a princess, I should not have to listen to those that do not speak as I want them to, I am all knowing, nobody should invalidate what I propose, I am the bringer of rain and sunshine, without me all will perish, My smart phone is expensive and the new Apr 19, 2015 15:51:07 GMT -5
denial: evening Apr 19, 2015 16:43:58 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel