TWO MOONS... August 27th

Shoutbox

Baraka Obam: Invisable bug infestations are reserved for the people that are buggy, people that are bugging out, itching is a sign of disease not invisible bugs. Want to see the people that believe their disease is related to invisible bugs, go to a insane asylum. Nov 20, 2014 22:46:05 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: This is not a funny sight but it is a condition of the disease that destroyed also the mind. Alzheimer's patients ITCH LIKE MAD. Look it up. Nov 20, 2014 22:47:55 GMT -5
threader: The matchbooks are proof of how bizarre symptoms can get, they are only proof of mental illness to inept and closeminded docs. Nov 21, 2014 23:35:39 GMT -5
threader: Booze works fine to make the symptoms stop after a couple of drinks, but is a healing setback since M returns stronger once sober. I could tell you of recreational drugs that stop symptoms even better, but I assure you they make things worse long term. Nov 21, 2014 23:37:49 GMT -5
threader: BO I watched my grandma suffer from Alzheimers for her last couple of years. Itching was only one of many symptoms she had that were similar to morgs. Lesions and skin cancers were also in the symptom mix, despite always having great skin. Nov 21, 2014 23:43:35 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: So what exactly is your point, what do you think made her mind go and her itching start, put your thinking cap on and stop filling your brain with drugs and booze. Nov 22, 2014 2:15:32 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: and threader, Toni made her own problems when she made it her duty to attack, sorry about her luck, but she made it. I looked the other way too many times. Nov 22, 2014 2:20:00 GMT -5
ddenial.\>: Well i cant seem to sign up here but wanted to share my progress with ya barak. Im fairly certain im dealing with a metastatic form of skin cancer, either a squamous cell carcinoma or a rare variant of melanoma. Ive got a big non healing lesion on my leg Nov 23, 2014 10:52:03 GMT -5
ddenial.\>: Which ive targetted for quite some time now resulting in a progress in my health on many levels and spots. Its directly related to my scalp problems and im able to reduce the enormous swellings and muscle tension that has been terrorizing my head and scalp Nov 23, 2014 10:55:56 GMT -5
ddenial.\>: I believe that its actually the cancer that has been causing the extreme muscle tension on my scalp by growing through or against muscle tissue, rather then the tension is merely a result of stress like my doctor wanted me to believe. Nov 23, 2014 10:59:31 GMT -5
ddenial.\>: I notice other moles are getting smaller the more progress i make. Also im quite shocked to learn to what extend my skin has been affected over the years. My skin is like layers of bad skin on top of each other camouflaged by a seemingly healthy layer Nov 23, 2014 11:11:00 GMT -5
ddenial.\>: i guess thats why its so hard to diagnose as the body keeps fighting the cancerous growth and tries to keep the skin intact by putting good skin over it. Nov 23, 2014 11:13:41 GMT -5
ddenial.\>: But the real trouble begins when it spreads and this possibly causes a whole set of other severe symptoms and these can include all of the morgellons symptoms. Head and neck area, throath, lungs, intestinal system, blatter, penis, prostate, gut are all Nov 23, 2014 11:18:17 GMT -5
ddenial.\>: likely places if unthreathed Nov 23, 2014 11:18:34 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I do not imagine it is skin cancer, but neither would I dismiss it. The lesions are growths, the ones I had biopsied were fibrous, granulous growths and benign. Nov 23, 2014 11:20:53 GMT -5
ddenial.\>: anyways ive said it before already but i have to mention it one more time , urine therapy is really kicking ass health wise. I mean really kicking ass. Ive tried so much things over the years and nothing comes even close to the power urine therapy has. Nov 23, 2014 11:24:13 GMT -5
ddenial.\>: its nasty as frick to drink, i can tell that, but its a small price to pay compared to what youll get back... Nov 23, 2014 11:25:34 GMT -5
ddenial.\>: Allright just wanted to share this... Take care Nov 23, 2014 11:26:03 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: There was one on my nose that the skin doctor said was cancer, then I think he needed some work, after he chopped my nostril. I freaked out and went and got PDQ cancer cream. cut crazy idiot, can't chop my nose off, ruin my pretty face Nov 23, 2014 11:26:27 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I have to joke I can not help it, please forgive me, ahhh, how is your breath? Nov 23, 2014 11:27:43 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel