TWO MOONS... August 27th

Shoutbox

Baraka Obam: The very long time I was talking about was 30 40 years, this disease may could do that, any disease, what I was really referring to is I was perfectly health, no pimple, sores, eczema, dandruff, itching on face or arse, then I caught this Apr 28, 2016 23:34:43 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Catching this changed EVERYTHING, I am sure this disease is behind what this doctor Harvard considers as DNA change, if DNA changes as fast as disease attacks, you could go to bed a human and wake up a zebra. Apr 28, 2016 23:36:54 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Mary, I was the watcher, even though I believed the doctors for a very long time finally I said B/S this is ongoing symptoms from one dam disease, then I watched every mention of disease on the rise mentioned and peoples skin, 43 years of watching Apr 28, 2016 23:40:09 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: I know Bo.. you've mentioned it several hundred times.. I was just suggesting that the switches in our DNA might play a crucial role in susceptibility to disease & perhaps TPTB figured out a way to flip ON a dormant disease switch within the masses.. Apr 29, 2016 8:41:46 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: maybe it has been turned on by vibrations & frequency alterations.. like sand granuals on a speaker.. the DNA is being distorted thru cymatics.. INTERNATIONAL TUNING rules changed Oct 1953 from 432hz to 440hz.. 432 shows harmony.. 440 shows distortion Apr 29, 2016 8:59:18 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: could it be since 1953 the powers that be have been altering DNA thru this practice?? why in the world (they say it was for economic reasons)would they deliberately DISTORT the frequencies?? Just watch some CYMATIC experiment videos 2C effects of this.. Apr 29, 2016 9:03:28 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: sand patterns at 432Hz show beautiful symmetry & patterns and with just a slight change in the frequency.. the sand patterns become broken and distorted.. it also happens with water crystals as well.. and aren't we made up of mostly water?? Apr 29, 2016 9:06:59 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: please don't brush this off.. you never know.. it could very well be the 'key' to what has been going on with the rise of disease and the supposed 'unknown' cause. they've taken/altered (hidden) the 'tuning' keys to the kingdom for ECONOMICAL REASONS!!?? Apr 29, 2016 9:15:37 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and these so called economical reasons.. to me.. means.. MONEY FOR THEM and disease for us.. it's truly something to look into and think about Bo.. in 1953 they PURPOSELY DISTORTED the 432Hz harmonious frequency for 'ECONOMICAL REASONS'.. WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? Apr 29, 2016 9:20:46 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: bye bye Miss American Pie... the day the music died!! compliments of Joseph Goebbels http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/08/440hz-music-conspiracy-to-detune-good-vibrations-from-natural-432hz.html Apr 29, 2016 9:28:33 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” -Nikola Tesla.. and we all know what THEY DID TO HIM!! Apr 29, 2016 9:32:53 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: “This unnatural standard tuning frequency (440 Hz), removed from the symmetry of sacred vibrations and overtones, has declared war on the subconscious mind of Western Man.” -L. C. Vincent Apr 29, 2016 9:34:03 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: Frequency and vibration hold a critically important yet hidden power to affect our lives, our health, our society and our world. The science of Cymatics (the study of visible sound and vibration) proves that frequency and vibration are the master keys.. Apr 29, 2016 9:35:56 GMT -5
WHAT!: This disease has NOTHING to do with waves, Imagine this I was in a country 43 yeas ago where there was no waves, telephones were very scarce. Mary just stay the heck out of the microwave, you will get rid of the red skin, no doubt Apr 30, 2016 4:49:20 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: whatever Bo.. you just keep your little mind concentrated on YOUR issues.. and YOUR STORY.. I guess little minds have a hard time thinking outside of their own little box.. Don't even bother to look into the facts conconcerning the 1940 implementation Apr 30, 2016 10:40:43 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: of the FREQUENCY CHANGES by the US military which was later implimented to WORLD WIDE standards in 1953.. I guess the military didn't have any communication devices/tools 43 yrs ago in the country you were in... NOPE..YOU WEREN'T A GUINEA PIG at all.. Apr 30, 2016 10:44:35 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: you saying that there weren't any waves nor telephones in area you were 43 yrs ago is just downright stupid.. energy waves R everywhere.. & I never mentioned anything abt telephones.. so where that came from, I have no idea.. friggin shill/disinfo AGENT Apr 30, 2016 10:52:07 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: I don't know why I even bother trying to talk to you.. or why anyone tries to talk to you.. you clearly have an agenda and refuse to see ANYTHING other than what YOU PERCEIVE.. I feel sorry 4U more than anything.. yer a close minded crotchety mean old man Apr 30, 2016 10:55:50 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: perhaps someday you'll realize this.. but I doubt it.. I've been trying for several years to befriend you and it's obvious you DON'T WANT ANY FRIENDS nor to engage in open conversations that don't advance YOUR OWN AGENDA & STORY.. and it's very sad 2C.. Apr 30, 2016 11:00:25 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: but if that's how you want it... as you wish.. princess.. I will no longer try.. Apr 30, 2016 11:03:24 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel