LESION PUSTULE FIBERS!

Shoutbox

Fibroid Mary: “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” -Nikola Tesla.. and we all know what THEY DID TO HIM!! Apr 29, 2016 9:32:53 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: “This unnatural standard tuning frequency (440 Hz), removed from the symmetry of sacred vibrations and overtones, has declared war on the subconscious mind of Western Man.” -L. C. Vincent Apr 29, 2016 9:34:03 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: Frequency and vibration hold a critically important yet hidden power to affect our lives, our health, our society and our world. The science of Cymatics (the study of visible sound and vibration) proves that frequency and vibration are the master keys.. Apr 29, 2016 9:35:56 GMT -5
WHAT!: This disease has NOTHING to do with waves, Imagine this I was in a country 43 yeas ago where there was no waves, telephones were very scarce. Mary just stay the heck out of the microwave, you will get rid of the red skin, no doubt Apr 30, 2016 4:49:20 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: whatever Bo.. you just keep your little mind concentrated on YOUR issues.. and YOUR STORY.. I guess little minds have a hard time thinking outside of their own little box.. Don't even bother to look into the facts conconcerning the 1940 implementation Apr 30, 2016 10:40:43 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: of the FREQUENCY CHANGES by the US military which was later implimented to WORLD WIDE standards in 1953.. I guess the military didn't have any communication devices/tools 43 yrs ago in the country you were in... NOPE..YOU WEREN'T A GUINEA PIG at all.. Apr 30, 2016 10:44:35 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: you saying that there weren't any waves nor telephones in area you were 43 yrs ago is just downright stupid.. energy waves R everywhere.. & I never mentioned anything abt telephones.. so where that came from, I have no idea.. friggin shill/disinfo AGENT Apr 30, 2016 10:52:07 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: I don't know why I even bother trying to talk to you.. or why anyone tries to talk to you.. you clearly have an agenda and refuse to see ANYTHING other than what YOU PERCEIVE.. I feel sorry 4U more than anything.. yer a close minded crotchety mean old man Apr 30, 2016 10:55:50 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: perhaps someday you'll realize this.. but I doubt it.. I've been trying for several years to befriend you and it's obvious you DON'T WANT ANY FRIENDS nor to engage in open conversations that don't advance YOUR OWN AGENDA & STORY.. and it's very sad 2C.. Apr 30, 2016 11:00:25 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: but if that's how you want it... as you wish.. princess.. I will no longer try.. Apr 30, 2016 11:03:24 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Hello Mary, I want to say this one more time, or a thousand, million times, Oh yes there were a few tube type communication radios, post phone In the headquarters, yes a real phone, my agenda is to make sure people know this disease properly. Apr 30, 2016 22:41:31 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: My agenda, let people know, symptoms will be MANY and they may NOT be the same as others, agenda, see this disease for what it does and how you catch it, stop the crazy's from making us sound insane, even though this disease facilitates mental illness Apr 30, 2016 22:45:02 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: I have nothing against anyone, I even forget when some people here play the sly cat game May 1, 2016 1:00:16 GMT -5
Huh?: What? May 1, 2016 21:03:21 GMT -5
Zackley: You got a bad case of the Zackleys, your brain is exactly like a rock, relative information is presented as learned from one that was there in the beginning of the SPREAD and you discount all that is said, the radio waves and fairy dust killing you May 2, 2016 10:49:14 GMT -5
Zackley: NO possibility radio waves spreads or creates this, there is no possibility at ALL, there may, and this is a stretch, that frequency's aggravate issues, but I would never imagine that unless it was tested before on the FOUND disease May 2, 2016 10:55:13 GMT -5
Zackley: The disease process or the agent that allows the huge symptom pool of issues that attacks happen after we are INFECTED. Have you ever had sex, that's normal, when you had sex did you ever catch anything, LOL, you did weather you know it or not May 2, 2016 11:00:02 GMT -5
Zackley: People are BORN with disease inside them, otherwise would not be born with issues of cancer, ADULT ONSET DIABETIES, on other horrible items. Oh yes sly cat game, when a mean ugly female trys to override sensible talk with inane crazy B/S May 2, 2016 11:11:49 GMT -5
Zackley: Just because your a female, dominate to drooling males that follow her scent no matter what, they begin to think that they rule the world, its not true, this type of woman is as low as a child molester, men she encounters, sexually deviated May 2, 2016 11:26:29 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Wow, you people are turning me into Trump, LOL, I should run for president, at least I am demure and funny. It is not funny that are minds are afflicted, I believe women more than men, unless that is women have a penchant for going crazy. May 3, 2016 22:29:17 GMT -5 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel