LESION PUSTULE FIBERS!

Shoutbox

Fibroid Mary: as far as how this disease came about & how it has been transmitted that's where my opinion differs from BO's.. I will not claim to know anything about the hows & whys of morg.. yet I entertain many different theories about it.. everything from genetic to Feb 27, 2015 18:55:19 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: the cosmic & several theories inbetween.. my research has been all over the board & I have concluded that any number of them could be true.. especially since it manifests itself differently in each individual.. I like to think of morg as more of a DIS EASE Feb 27, 2015 19:00:44 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and the reason for all of BO's ?? & // is to bury a topic, subject or sentence.. Feb 27, 2015 19:03:20 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and BO.. I do think that these boards are watched/monitored.. and you are a sort of gatekeeper or enforcer of a certain narrative of sorts.. I've often wondered just who's payroll you're on.. so if upi want info from a morgie, I'll gladly give it to ya :D Feb 27, 2015 19:11:40 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and with that being said.. I hope ya'll have a great weekend.. filled with sunshine & lolipops!! Feb 27, 2015 19:15:29 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I do not know how your going to feel about being WRONG but I will tell you, when you hang with mentally challenged people they will say mentally challenged things, when you start to believe them, you are also on your way to the LUNY BIN? Feb 27, 2015 19:23:41 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: I had written information there on the topic change, I decided later it was not a part of this sites topic, DISEASE I could not entirely delete the post so I had to put something in the spot, a question mark, and I missed a few times and put / Feb 27, 2015 19:26:21 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: That being said do you feel like your new found conspiracy group right, I am sure you do, women can never be WRONG, they are always right, lets do a test, say your WRONG say your SORRY, LOL you know whats funny, my story is real Feb 27, 2015 19:30:50 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: The story I tell is REAL, the simple fact that women with holy chalice between their legs could NEVER get a disease through SEX, they are virgins purity girls, they have antibiotic blood, not my husband, not me, sorry ladies Feb 27, 2015 19:32:50 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: If you were not born with this disease, you either caught it from SEX, or some form of fluid transfer, could be hospital, blood transfusion, but most likely by WILLY the body invader. not so sure of TICK, LYME story but it could be possible Feb 27, 2015 19:36:53 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: WHAT I AM SURE OF VIRGINS, THIS DISEASE WAS MUTATED BY EXTREME ANTIBIOTIC USE IN SEX PLAYGROUNDS SET UP BY THE US MILITARY, I GOT IT THERE IN 1972, I SAW OTHER SOLDIERS WITH INSTANT SKIN PROBLEM POP UP WHERE THERE WAS NO PROBLEM BEFORE. Feb 27, 2015 19:41:13 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: I also called as many of my military friends as I could find that served with me, they all have issues, some of these issues are grave, one has Parkinsons, Parkinsons is very popular among the Viet Nam Era Veterans, Feb 27, 2015 19:46:29 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: BECAUSE YOU PREFER TO IGNORE THE FACTS I PRESENT, BECAUSE YOUR LOINS ARE HOLY, THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS EASY TO HIDE, I GOT IT WHILE GARDENING AIN'T GONNA CUT THE MUSTARD SWEET CHEEKS Feb 27, 2015 19:58:52 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: People that have demanded to be heard and have a real disease, dismiss the one person that can bring them back to the place where the spread took place, how it took place , I work for the people that will get this if I am not diligent and heard. Feb 27, 2015 20:04:05 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: BUCK UP, dripping pestilence out of your holy loins, your not the first little nasty girl, sex is normal, 7 billion humans today depended on SEX to be alive today, SEX, FLUID SWAP spreads disease, YOUR loins, HOME OF MICRO ORGANISMS. Feb 27, 2015 20:06:37 GMT -5 *
CEHF Research:: It reported that the mort samples were infected with Lyme Feb 27, 2015 20:45:00 GMT -5
CEHF Research:: www.chef.org Feb 27, 2015 20:45:34 GMT -5
CEHF Research:: http://www.thecehf.org Feb 27, 2015 20:46:38 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: When researchers are inclined o look for only one fact what are the chances they will find two, these people are like minded in finding LYME DISEASE does not instill faith in me. I do not dismiss LYME, but do dismiss only one focus. Feb 27, 2015 22:22:16 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: My story, deployed in a third world, MILITARY SEX HAVEN, OVERUSE OF ANTIBIOTICS and the women all being farm girls could easily have been a scenario seeing the LYME spirochetes mutated, made superstrain and transmitted by sexual contact, fluid transfer. Feb 27, 2015 23:10:02 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel