LESION PUSTULE FIBERS!

Shoutbox

Kitty2014: So, apart from directin' him to sites with info, which anyone can access, he wouldn't have accomplished anythin'! ...... Makes ya sick, doesn't it, if that's their true purpose!? If it isn't bad enough that we're sufferin' to be duped more!!! Jul 22, 2014 20:14:15 GMT -5
Kitty2014: Thanks for the info, though! I wondered why I couldn't log in! Major Bummer!!! Are you able to tell me what's goin' on with you or is it too risky? Be nice to have a conversation! Are you a member of the Morgellons Group? If so, could chat on there! Jul 22, 2014 20:19:17 GMT -5
Kitty2014: At least able to log on and go on threads! I have to say, I like your style and when I'm not tryin' to be Mother Theresa, I'm comical too; but not to your standards, of course! It mostly involves swearin'! Lol! Anyway, around for a while so I'll check back Jul 22, 2014 20:24:16 GMT -5
SANENoBugonme, : The problem with these people, they have said bugs are their problems for so long, that they can not admit the fact that the itching is not caused by inset or bug infestation, there are parasites that can not be seen without a electron microscope, Jul 24, 2014 14:26:27 GMT -5
SANENoBugonme, : These are PRIONS and Virus, look up the word parasite, you will see it does not have to be a insect, http://www.sciences360.com/index.php/the-smallest-parasites-in-the-world-7149/ Jul 24, 2014 14:27:47 GMT -5
SANENoBugonme, : copy and paste the url into your search box. I am more inclined to imagine this may be connected to PRION disease as they have found this issue in people with Alzheimers, if you do some searching you will find a link, still the jury is out, who knows. Jul 24, 2014 14:33:36 GMT -5
SaneNobugonme: Here is a little wake up call, WHY DO ALZHEIMER victims scratch themselves BLOODY. http://www.alzcompend.info/?p=233 or do the search yourself, itching Alzheimer's this disease is more than people imagine. Jul 24, 2014 18:23:04 GMT -5
SaneNobugonme: Remember this, why are people that are insane called BUGGY, why are insane institutions called THE BUG HOUSE, do you imagine that's all that insane people can imagine is bugs, REALLY, I am ashamed of your ability to deduce. Jul 24, 2014 19:08:59 GMT -5
SaneNobugonme: Their minds are gone because of disease, they scratch because they have the itching disease, duh!! Jul 24, 2014 19:14:45 GMT -5
Kitty2014: SaneNobugonme, please forgive my typically English inability to deduce bullshitters from time wasters and impertinent, judgmental gits! .... Answer me this, Mr Know-it-all, if you haven't got Morgellons, how the hell do you know if we are all deluded? And, Jul 25, 2014 23:00:54 GMT -5
Kitty2014: for your information, we know about these horrible parasites/worms/fibres or whatever they may be and if not initially infested by these, but in fact a bug/insect and immunity lowered due to this, which enables the monsters to unleash their horror upon us, Jul 25, 2014 23:12:06 GMT -5
Kitty2014: we certainly do gets bugs upon us, as that's what the monsters create! I have witnessed this with my own eyes and if I wasn't vigilant, my home would be over-run with bugs/insects! Now, how and why they produce bugs etc, I do not know, but just because it Jul 25, 2014 23:35:44 GMT -5
Kitty2014: is unexplainable, it doesn't mean it's not true/genuine! A few moments ago, for instance, I had a sting on my lower left leg - upon attempting to sooth it with a rub, I felt something hard! Checking on it, I saw a stiff, white thread-looking object Jul 25, 2014 23:41:43 GMT -5
Kitty2014: protruding out of a pore! I know it's detrimental to extract/tug these things, through my research, so I covered it with 100% sea salt. I immediately felt something happening in my left back/shoulder, so in a rush to stop whatever, I bloody knocked my Jul 25, 2014 23:45:23 GMT -5
Kitty2014: drink over (Detox Tea, before you ask!) and hence, had to clean up! Now, ask yourself this - Do I appear to be deluded or suffering from Alzheimer's? Do I seem unreasonable? Well, Mr. Judgmental, I'll leave it on that note and pray for your soul!!! Jul 25, 2014 23:49:14 GMT -5
WhatsamattaU : I will save you all the theatrics, we have a lot of members, and a mass of doctors has seen this mass of members, but these nice young fine doctors with good eyes can not see bugs or parasites of any kind, SORRY, that is a fact. Jul 26, 2014 0:06:26 GMT -5
WhatsamattaU : You are gonna go wild trying to prove you got fleas and really darling its uncalled for. I have posted about the nervous system involvement before many times, if you take your finger and rub it over one of these itching spots Jul 26, 2014 0:08:57 GMT -5
WhatsamattaU : MANY times you will feel it in the back, on the spine, near the liver or the shoulder, that is this disease it attacks the nerves, carpel tunnel, fibromyalgia, Autism, Alzheimer's, THERE ARE NO BUGS, saying so will just get you locked in a cage Jul 26, 2014 0:13:06 GMT -5
WhatsamattaU : I my dear have had this disease for 42 years I know its attributes very well, people that IMAGINE they have a special, all their own disease, are certainly in left field. Jul 26, 2014 0:16:10 GMT -5
WhatsamattaU : What exactly have you seen with your own eyes that gives credence to bugs, if you say you can see them take picture, lets see them Jul 26, 2014 0:18:07 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel