Dr. William T. Harvey passed away.

Shoutbox

Thors Hammer: You sounded a bit druged at first but we said the same thing, when you go to a doctor you are a patient, why would you go to a doctor if your not ill, this disease damages the mind, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, if your born with it, you will struggle all your life. May 30, 2015 13:10:54 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Does that make you born with insane, no, it makes you compromised to brain issues, unclear thinking, slow thinking, your realize is in the toilet, this is how the disease works on the brain and also the nervous system, it destroys ability. May 30, 2015 13:13:49 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: This is why the insane asylums were called bug houses, the people were suffering from a disease that caused itching and the doctors assumed, they were crazy because many said bugs were crawling all over them, there brains were damaged by the same disease May 30, 2015 13:16:15 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: GET IT, I am sure you do not, as the disease has taken away your realize, so you will continue on down the road with your cow that your mother sent you to sell at market and instead you will trade the cow for some magic beans, right Jack! May 30, 2015 13:18:07 GMT -5
Deep Rest: So why not take treatment for it? I dont understand why its such a touchy subject. It does not matter if its a result of the illness, it still could use treatment. Its a tool u can use to ur advantage May 30, 2015 18:13:23 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: If your mind has been damaged they do have drugs for some that do help, I have seen it. I do not suggest becoming a drug addict. May 30, 2015 20:17:47 GMT -5
Deep Rest: it depends on the mental condition id say May 30, 2015 21:23:10 GMT -5
Deep Rest: Though you're right to say a lot of them are addictive. And often the symptoms they are ment to fight will come back twice as strong in the first weeks after u quit. thats always helpfull May 30, 2015 21:31:12 GMT -5
Deep Rest: i was surprised to hear my psych tell that anxiety is for about 20 % determent in the intestines. So it seems they are moving in the direction of what some alternative therapies have been claiming for quite some time already May 30, 2015 21:41:12 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Used to be animals were usually treated with food, vitamins and minerals and people were treated with drugs, animals got better care than we do BECAUSE they do not have bank accounts to buy $100 each pills, low and behold the farmer had to make money May 31, 2015 0:18:29 GMT -5
Deep Rest: yeah well ive flushed enough money trough the toilet myself on expensive mineral/vitamin/probiotics/we supplements that my alt doc prescribed. Im still in debt and have yet some bills to pay. And for the awsome results of fuckall because whatever i was May 31, 2015 9:24:51 GMT -5
Deep Rest: trying to refill in my body would be running low again soon as i stopped taking sup[plements May 31, 2015 9:26:53 GMT -5
Deep Rest: These days it seems im able to improve my health in a steady slowly upwards curve without having to pay for anything, taking medications or whatching my diet. Im eating normal sugars , normal breads and everything else that was banned in the past. May 31, 2015 9:45:57 GMT -5
Deep Rest: Im letting the healing over to the one that know best whats going on, the body itself. Oh yes aside from these "vaseline + parafine" cremes my dermatologist prescribed to keep the skin fatty. that stuff is awsome for the skin and makes it heal way faster May 31, 2015 9:54:18 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: The reason NOTHING WORKS we have a disease that has been mutated beyond the ability of antibiotics which caused it to mutate because of the overuse to treat STDs our soldiers got time and time again, in the third world where we murder and mutilate the poor May 31, 2015 12:18:22 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I am sure there is something in nature if introduced into the human body would destroy or literally eat this malfeasants out of our system, too bad we do not know what it is, this is not a lack of nutriants, its mans ignorance at work. May 31, 2015 12:22:06 GMT -5
Raine: Toni, not sure if you read the messages here, but I read your posts and you're doing a great job. Keep up the work. Mycoplasma is a big part. That's why antibiotics are useless unless taken early. Even when taken early nothing would cure it, but it'd help. May 31, 2015 23:34:48 GMT -5
Sun: Fknj your ideas are a little strange they keep changing, seems you have a plant growing in your head, I hope Rain and Sun do not make it worse. Jun 1, 2015 7:43:41 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Wow it looks like Baraka won the war, praise god, onward Christian soldiers, are Christians allowed still in the USA anyway, good Christians go forth and multiply, be pure about it, love stuff, In the name of the Father, Mother son and the Holy Goat! Jun 2, 2015 22:58:43 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Also god, thank you for getting the angrys their scripts early because they musta gobbled up more of the drugs then they should have and made them mean, good job god, they are zoomed out and nice again. God do you laugh! Jun 2, 2015 23:01:40 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel