Dr. William T. Harvey passed away.

Shoutbox

Hello: so sick of so many things Nov 24, 2014 11:09:32 GMT -5
closed: : No administration and can not sign up here anymore. Other active board are on different sites. Nov 24, 2014 19:42:09 GMT -5
closed: : No more sign up on this board. It is not active with moderators or administrators. Nov 24, 2014 19:43:24 GMT -5
What are other sites: Is there other good sites Nov 24, 2014 21:27:41 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: If you google morgellons chat, morgellons help site, you will find some, beware, many would not be about disease but would focus on bugs. TIP, if you do not see thousands of bugs running out of your nose you probably do not have one. Nov 25, 2014 1:55:23 GMT -5
threader: Curezone is the other good Morg forum board. Other good ones have died. Any good Morg forum will include threads about lyme/coinfections, parasites, and yes, bugs in addition to the standard fiber topics. Nov 25, 2014 23:10:44 GMT -5
threader: Tip: A parasitic infection may not be so blatantly obvious that one has thousands of bugs running out of his nose (:)) Nov 25, 2014 23:15:08 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I said the word BUGS, not parasites, as one can have millions of parasites without any indication at all, still those that IMAGINE bug infestation would see hordes of bugs crawling from their skin and running all over their bodies Nov 26, 2014 0:12:42 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Nobody has shown such a video, only idiots would imagine bug attacks from the pictures of a few scattered bugs found in their homes, Threader I knew you would read this and change what was said, you my friend have comprehension issues Nov 26, 2014 0:15:38 GMT -5
threader: Experience taught me that one can have a symptom only describable as "bug parts" in the skin, without having even a single whole bug living within him. Yes crazy, but its also possible to grow plant artifacts without being a bush. Sad daze indeed. Nov 26, 2014 1:40:13 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: microscope visions before most here, I have ENVISIONED many a thing, one was a womans breast thing, a naked womans foot, a womans lips, a womans bottom, a patch of fur, cleavage, guess one can make blobs on a slide anything the mind desires Nov 26, 2014 1:58:36 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: seems I like to imagine woman things on my slides and you like to see bug parts, your a bugger until death. Buggers know, suspect and see only one thing, BUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS Nov 26, 2014 2:02:01 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Reasoning brings me to this conclusion, because I am seeing woman parts on my slides, they are BUGGING me, get it, women bugging, parts, I am buggy, put me in the bug farm!! Nov 26, 2014 2:04:53 GMT -5
threader: Hmmmmmm....sounds nice....wish I could make my specimens look like tittties instead of snakes...do they ever resemble real tittties or just "womans breast things"? Nov 26, 2014 2:11:51 GMT -5
TerryXs: Hey guys, quick question. I've gotten the 70% wintergreen alchohol to work, and listerine. Both of these containing "Methyl Silicate" In you all's experience, is this the chemical that the "morgie" hates so much and kills it? Nov 26, 2014 3:04:37 GMT -5
itchin4answers: Could someone please explain to me what you are talking about? This is utter garbage and I am extremely offended. :( Nov 26, 2014 8:06:12 GMT -5
What one sees: Power of suggestion dear, one mentions woman's anatomy and all of a sudden its dirty, are you saying woman are dirty? If so why are women dirty? If they are dirty as made by god what is that, if a man saw mens parts would someone be offended, Nov 26, 2014 12:48:15 GMT -5
What one sees: what is a cloud, what is a drop of water, what is a sun beam, what is dirt, what is dirty mean, what is offensive, why is it offensive, who is the judge of what is and is not offensive, can I get a hell yeah. Nov 26, 2014 12:51:02 GMT -5
itchin4answers: Women are NOT dirty, unless they do not wash. Some men are funny about seeing another man naked. Some men say a woman's body portrays beauty where a man's anatomy is a little ugly lol. I guess I am the judge of my feelings as you are of yours. Nov 26, 2014 15:46:33 GMT -5
Woman Wash: I own a business called I WAS THE WOMAN, yes it is a hygienic company, the hardest part is when we get the woman completely squeaky clean they run outside and roll on the ground, its just heartbreaking, we have to wash them again. Nov 26, 2014 20:16:25 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel