Dr. William T. Harvey passed away.

Shoutbox

ddenialofservice: t organisms are evolving every day. They have a great deal of worry and fear themselves for whats to come if no new and long term solutions will be found. And while its tempting start thinking in that direction because it feels almost impossible that Mar 1, 2015 10:26:07 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: something that is putting such a burden on your entire body on so many different levels while remaining invisible to every doctor out there and continue this way for more then 15 years. Mar 1, 2015 10:33:26 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: That still says jackshit on any coverup. Instead it tells me that they might just not be so skilled after all and that they are simply failing us. I have not been impressed by the big majority of doctors ive seen in my life and ive never had much Mar 1, 2015 10:49:24 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: problems with dragging them in any kind of discussion when i did agree with them. its often limited to textbook knowledge and a routined experience without much ideas of their own. U have the same kind of faith in them as i always had it seems because we Mar 1, 2015 11:02:29 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: both seemed to have placed such high faith and expectations in our doctors that we never even considered the possibility where they might not be capable enough to do so. I mean they have certainly tried enough things and ran a great many of tests in mycas Mar 1, 2015 11:17:32 GMT -5
Charles E Holman:: 8TH ANNUAL MEDICAL -[br]Scientific Conference on Morgellons Disease[br]March 28 & 29 | Austin, TX[br]- See more at: http://www.thecehf.org/morgellons-2015-conference/#sthash.TcZP9lRc.dpuf Mar 1, 2015 11:25:35 GMT -5
Charles E Holman:: they are doing more research to find the cause Mar 1, 2015 11:26:14 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: But other then our skin and the ever switching local complications like for example ear infections its somehow not leaving much other traces for us to see. and even those things do not look like caused by one deeper underlying cause but merely Mar 1, 2015 11:43:09 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: exactly the way they are expected to look when seen as individual and unrelated health problem like in any other person. Mar 1, 2015 11:48:43 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: So that would mean that whatever is causing problems is able to somehow camouflage itself by being able to copy or control our normal cells in some infective manner without traces or that there is no infection at all and the sickness is in ourselves. Mar 1, 2015 12:36:17 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: If its some malfunction on cellular level in our own body then that would be able to cause problems that might be quite similar to those of an infection without ever showing any visual signs that are not anything different then your own cells so Mar 1, 2015 12:53:56 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: thats all a doctor would find. same goes for us , we look for a non excisting infection and therefor expect we should find certain clues and are totally blind to slow and gradually changes that occur at skin level because we are failing to see any clear Mar 1, 2015 13:07:55 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: signs of irritation/inflammation that is common with infection. I also feel that this illness is too controlled to be caused by some infective pathogen. Ive never seen a change in the speed it progresses while infections are only controlled by the speed Mar 1, 2015 13:27:39 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: its able to overrule the bodys defencesystem. It rapidly progresses at any given chance while ive never experienced my illness reacting in such a manner when multiple instances of severely weakend immune system have taken place in the past. Mar 1, 2015 13:36:45 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: my scalp is also a good example. When the disease progressed i almost never felt any acute discomfort like itching/pricking/ingrown hairs/bumps etc for me to even notice any. But i did feel a very slowly progressing pressure on my head and had the feeling Mar 1, 2015 13:53:40 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: that certain swellings were abnormal and continiously growing and making me continiously dizzy and cauing me to experience slight coordination problems that were just enough to cause a slight disbalance once every 5 minutes or so that seemed to have a Mar 1, 2015 14:10:09 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: If this is not a coverup, where are the words of the people the CDC examined,I never heard a peep anywhere online, the fibers that are in our blood, urine, feces, growing out of us can not be seen and are said to be textile, you eat a carpet lately Mar 1, 2015 15:00:04 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: MENTALLY INCAPABLE? the most prolific and basic issues of our disease, shared by many disease are invisible to them and we are labeled insane, the only explanation for your opinion, holding cell phone too close to brain Mar 1, 2015 15:03:30 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: A symptom like massive itching can easily be caused by herpes and many other disease but if you go to a doctor today and you say you have itching the doctors JUMP to a conclusion that your INSANE and they are not physiatrists, funny. Mar 1, 2015 15:16:26 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: WHO TOLD THESE DOCTORS ALL CASES OF ITCHING IS INSANITY, COME ON OPINION PERSON, WHO MADE IT QUITE CLEAR THAT ITCHING IS CRAZY, MASSIVE ITCHING IS A HUGE INDICATOR OF DISEASE, SKIN ISSUES ARE A INDICATOR OF INTERNAL DISTRESS, NOT JUST A SKIN PROBLEM. Mar 1, 2015 15:24:19 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel