WE HAVE till September 20, 2013 SBSTTA : Synthetic Biology

Shoutbox

Fibroid Mary: have a great weekend everyone & remember 'don't sweat the small stuff' as it's usually ALL SMALL STUFF.. Mar 27, 2015 9:37:33 GMT -5
Alexia: So your wife's itchy groin discredits all the research that backs up what I'm saying? Your experiences and you being deadset on morgellons being an STD doesn't mean it's true. Thousands and thousands of us aren't wrong. Research is your friend, my dear. Mar 27, 2015 11:18:06 GMT -5
Alexia: If you want to see evidence of what some of us are talking about, look it up. I've never once said what I think the cause of this disease is, I'm just saying what thousands of us are experiencing. Mar 27, 2015 11:19:54 GMT -5
Alexia: And Mr. Know it all, I guess you've never heard of people who have an intolerance to electromagnetic radiation. Even before all this, I was aware of that. Ever see the documentary on those people that have to live in cabins away from EM radiation? Mar 27, 2015 11:24:24 GMT -5
Alexia: Electromagnetic radiation makes them severely ill, with headaches, seizures, etc. It's called Electromagnetic hyper sensitivity. I'm not saying that's the cause of morgellons at all, but I'm just showing you that you're wrong in mocking people. Mar 27, 2015 11:26:20 GMT -5
Alexia: Some people are allergic to water, some people are allergic to the sun. Is it that absurd to think some people can be sensitive to EM radiation? Again, Im not one of these people blaming the Government, Im simply saying there's many aspects to this disease Mar 27, 2015 11:29:16 GMT -5
Alexia: If ignored, this disease basically changes everything about you as well as amplifies all the bad things that are already wrong with you. Thousands of people have strange things in common that no one could just make up even from their nightmares Mar 27, 2015 11:34:44 GMT -5
Alexia: I'm realistic about this disease. While I don't know the cause of it, through personal experience and research, I do know the aspects of it. I've always been interested in biology, science, psychology, etc and I have a level head. Mar 27, 2015 11:37:26 GMT -5
Alexia: It's very insulting to insinuate that I'm "just another morgellons nut" when you, yourself, have this disease as well. As I said, I'm glad you've never experienced this strange stuff, but I find you discredit sufferers more than anything else. Mar 27, 2015 11:39:57 GMT -5
Alexia: You mock people who are truly suffering and who have truly SEEN and experienced strange things. Thankfully, I'm no where near as bad as some people are, but I would NEVER mock them just because something sounded odd to me. Mar 27, 2015 11:42:07 GMT -5
Alexia: Maybe if so many people didn't discredit the strange things that some people experience, we could get to the bottom of this. Well, if you actually did some research you could see that some of these strange things are explained. But you'd never do that. Mar 27, 2015 11:46:36 GMT -5
Alexia: I could post a link here that explains a lot of the strange stuff going on, but then I'd be accused of trying to "push my agenda" on people. While I don't know the exact cause, a lot of the aspects aren't as crazy as they sound when explained. Mar 27, 2015 11:50:27 GMT -5
Alexia: This site is now just what YOU think. But you go ahead and keep on thinking that you're doing some kind of grand service to morgellons sufferers. All I've seen is mocking, being rude, and being obsessed with STDs. Take care everyone and try to stay healthy Mar 27, 2015 11:55:09 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: geez.. it seems due to the size of this shout box that I missed out on all the fun of BO's mocking of someone and discussion of his wife's itchy crotch... (rofl) hmm.. maybe it's a GOOD thing that the shout box is so small.. Mar 27, 2015 15:37:41 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: Welcome to todays (One Flew Over The Coo Coos Nest) It seems like two Coo Coo, more than one KOOK, anyway let the bats and ghosts out of the belfry and lets hunker down for some GREAT BIG HELPING OF NON RIDICULUS brain storming with Norman Mar 27, 2015 16:28:10 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: I am known as Jim Dandy to many a lass and have been often (ONTHE OTHER SIDE and on the bottom but never on the wild side, nope too old fashioned for that, A REAL MAN, no Twinkie ballerina round here, Mar 27, 2015 16:31:45 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: Did ya ever notice, STRANGE PEOPLE always notice the strangest things, they may be oblivious to us other normal like people but them strange ones can feel a thing 40 miles away and know what that thing is doing, no sheet, its exactly correct, they know B- Mar 27, 2015 16:35:10 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: You know, one of you girls that is the same girl also, Mary and Alexia, can you both come out of that one head together, just wondering, you both need to be clad in something, a garb of some sort, nakid ghosts even scare me Mar 27, 2015 16:38:39 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: Well, Jim Dandy signing off, can't let no moss grow under my Morgellons, who is this fella got a wife with a itchy groin, if I know who she is I would stay away from that groin, same as if I find out where I am gonna die I will stay away from there too. Mar 27, 2015 16:42:51 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: I really hope them two girls locked in one ain't some kinda tranny or somtin like this, you ain't that Genner fella are ya. Hope not, ya know he got in a accident, no cell phone use, so I imagine he was a lookin down at his new cooter Mar 27, 2015 16:46:19 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel