WE HAVE till September 20, 2013 SBSTTA : Synthetic Biology

Shoutbox

Baraka Obam: I waited for you people, I knew I was not alone, now you fight the history I have documented as time went on and you became sick also, what a shame, truly I have to think you work for the drug corporations as nobody could be so innane. Jun 30, 2015 11:10:00 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Why do I bother, because some day maybe someone will hear what I have said, not to long ago I heard a scientist studding this disease say my exact words, did he read what I post, are we of like mind, or is it both, either way, it elated me. Jun 30, 2015 11:17:46 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: If this malady can be seen for ALL the symptoms it allows to propagate, large and small, maybe children will not have to be born with adult disease at a ever increasing rate, maybe mental aspects of Autism, ADD, ADHD, Bi-Polar will diminish to nothing Jun 30, 2015 11:25:39 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I do care about all of your health, still when your talk only relates to the seemingly insane sounding aspects, all you do is further the suffering, until this aspect of the disease stops, your disease will go unaddressed because your seen as insane Jun 30, 2015 11:30:01 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: you can not understand, repete after me, I have bugs crawling all under my skin, 20 foot long hair comes out of my mouth and stings me, fibers built a birds nest on my face, say it over and over, make sure you cry and get mad when you say it. Jun 30, 2015 11:36:21 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: NEVER NEVER STOP EVER, your right everyone else is wrong and no matter what prove it to them, say it, say it again, say it, oh my oh no, oh my, oh no, there coming, there coming, oh my, oh no oh no, oh no, Jun 30, 2015 11:41:58 GMT -5
Satuski: @sub0...Damn right it is....whatever i have is no doubt contagious....since i been around so many people that DID NOT HAVE THIS....and now they do...after COMING TO MY HOME or me being around for extended periods...no doubt about it... Jun 30, 2015 22:12:23 GMT -5
Satuski: @sub 0...not to mention the numerous times people have said that i was making them itch or giving them rashes...MY BEST FRIEND of almost 20 years told me this. I would see rashes appear on his face as we would go out drinking for the nite. Jun 30, 2015 22:13:40 GMT -5
Satuski: His face would be pretty much clear....10 hours later after being around me...he has a rash on his face....this has happened numerous times...and he also said i am giving him rashes....kinda hard to dispute it .... Jun 30, 2015 22:14:37 GMT -5
Satuski: i never said this was bugs either....only a suggestion....i have not seen any yet....so im not saying it is....im going to get a good microscope and start "researching" myself....will report things that i find.... Jun 30, 2015 22:16:25 GMT -5
Satuski: BARAKA...i assure....i do not work for any corporations and am not a troll....i have lost good jobs and many relationships with women due to this....and friendships too....basically a hermit now.....hate it Jun 30, 2015 22:17:17 GMT -5
Satuski: it seems like when i take an anti-histamine.....my red bumps and rash affected areas clear up and look alot nicer...just a thought Jun 30, 2015 22:18:43 GMT -5
Satuski: i will show you photos of my body if you want to see my affected areas and compare them with yours and whatever else....to see if i have the same things as you? Jun 30, 2015 22:22:51 GMT -5
Satuski: would you like to see photos of my bumps and rashes....bullouts eruptions and what not? Jun 30, 2015 22:24:19 GMT -5
Satsuki: I will get on cam so you can see it live too...i would rather do that...so you can chat at the same time....ill be glad to compare with anyone here....jus lemme know...anyone Jun 30, 2015 22:27:52 GMT -5
Satsuki: have to work at 6am....goin bed....good nite baraka...and gnite everyone else...be on again soon....peace Jun 30, 2015 22:29:02 GMT -5
sub-zero: yea i thought it was scabies at first. looking back i kind of wish it was. at least u can get rid of that crap. my friends were all itchy and had some of the other problems the same time as me but now a days i seem to be the only one that still has it bad Jul 1, 2015 8:08:05 GMT -5
sub-zero: anti-fungals internally and externally work best for me like i said. i dont take anti-histamines cuz even though they can take away the itch, they actually block the skin from eliminating the toxins that are making u itchy in the first place Jul 1, 2015 8:16:35 GMT -5
sub-zero: so the toxins just stay inside and can make things worse. now of course if ur horribly itchy its ok to take them every now and then but i wouldnt make a habit of it. same with creams with steroids in them. Jul 1, 2015 8:18:06 GMT -5
sub-zero: they can make the itching stop but they can also shut down ur immune system and make things worse. these are just some things i've picked up. keep me updated satuski Jul 1, 2015 8:20:03 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel