Homeopathic Parasite Remedies

Shoutbox

Fibroid Mary: who says that you can't have any fun?? that's ridiculous & I've yet to see the rule book on how one w/ morgellons is to conduct themself.. if you feel like having a beer, smoking a cigarette, dancing naked in your living room or whatever.. then DO IT!! May 5, 2015 7:40:53 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: Life is a gift and meant to be enjoyed and if there is rule book stating otherwise I suggest tossing it out.. There is one rule tho that I believe EVERYONE should follow & it pretty much covers how life should be lived & I think ya all know this one rule.. May 5, 2015 7:52:35 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: some like to call it "The Golden Rule".. and the way I see it, if everyone adopted the code of "DO NO HARM" we'd all be much happier and probably way more healthy in our bodies and minds.. May 5, 2015 8:01:40 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: so Alexia.. please don't feel like you're suppose to behave or act in a certain way just because you have morgellons.. and anyone who tries to control your thoughts or tell you that you're not conducting yourself properly is a friggin control freak.. May 5, 2015 8:05:22 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: just B happy if you want 2B happy.. I'm telling ya.. it will P I S S S S off the powers that be & they will eventually realize that all their scare tactics & fear propaganda has no effect on U. These boards are ripe w/trolls that want U scared & unhappy May 5, 2015 8:13:13 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: U have a choice on how U 'react' 2 morgellons & if U choose 2B scared, miserable & depressed just cuz that's how others think U should react, that's your prerogative.. May 5, 2015 8:36:11 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Alexis, it is sad that your 19 and have this, I was 18 when I CAUGHT IT, there is no doubt in my mind, I know what NORMAL was, NORMAL for me, clear strong mind, eyes that could see a tiny fleck of dirt in a finger print line, strong energy. May 5, 2015 8:38:05 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: BUT if that's NOT TRULY HOW U FEEL, then don't let others convince ya that you're doing it all wrong and should be 'acting' a different way (miserable, scared & depressed) just because you supposedly have a 'disease' called morgellons.. May 5, 2015 8:40:00 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Clear beautiful skin, THEN all kind of mess, eyes blurry, skin problems, I KNOW where this came from and how it came about, it has been LONG know overuse of antibiotics change pathogens, multiply that use by millions of doses, that's how this happened May 5, 2015 8:40:53 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: To have this information that I bring forth you just have to be a idiot, endemic area, plus millions of horney soldiers, plus antibiotic overuse times millions because of STDs, could POSSIBLY mutate the human Gnome, mutate ALL disease not just STDs May 5, 2015 8:45:10 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: Uey BO.. U seem 2B one of those people who wants everyone 2B scared.. as U never contribute any positive words nor feedback.. U only peddle fear & hopelessness & I feel sad that you're n such a negative state of mind.. is there something I can do 2 help U? May 5, 2015 8:48:21 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: As far as having a baby, I think most all Americans by now have some inclusion in this disease, the brain issue problems are telling, I mean really, lets be real, a few compromised children when I was a kid in school now, ADD, Autism, ADHD, Bi Polar May 5, 2015 8:52:00 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: If you call the TRUTH, FEAR well then yes I guess your right half wit, you seem like a person that pedals fantasy is that to make things all white and clean and beautiful like potpourri, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, smells like a duck May 5, 2015 8:56:14 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: ITS A DUCK. Now Alexis if your going to drink, you may want to try wine, beer for some reason, maybe yeast or hops\ who knows but even when I am non reactive to alcohol, bear will have a effect. May 5, 2015 8:59:55 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: BO most of those diagnosis and statistics are BS and just a way for BIG PHARMA to make billions & billions from pushing drugs on the children.. ADD & ADHD are personality traits that go back to the dawn of mankind.. Type A personalities drugged & demonized May 5, 2015 9:00:18 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Your WRONG, it does not take a rocket scientist to see the difference between the children of today and the ones when I was young, they have NO memory, and simple tasks are challenging for many, also behavioral problems May 5, 2015 9:03:30 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Least we forget the inclusion of ADULT ONSET DISEASE in newborns, do you think something has changed Mary or is it all a conspiracy, LOL. May 5, 2015 9:04:50 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: BO trying to bury my posts AGAIN... you're so friggin obvious.. The children of today are screwed up because of their environment, parents who are 2 busy working to spend quality time teaching their children.. schools that cater to the lowest denomination May 5, 2015 9:06:20 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and teach a one size fits all education.. BIG PHARMA, teachers & doctors using every opportunity to fill the kids with DRUGS.. it's not the children who are ill, it's SOCIETY!!! May 5, 2015 9:08:04 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: todays parents are VERY DIFFERENT than the parents of 50 yrs ago.. children weren't sat in front of televisions for endless hours, fed processed food at every meal, carted off to daycare centers at 6wks old, drugged for being active & inquistive.. May 5, 2015 9:12:47 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel