Homeopathic Parasite Remedies

Shoutbox

Jim Dandy: What is it that makes the mentally challenged see fantasy as fact, and the relevant as fantasy, they gyrate always toward the alien instead of the earth, have they never seen the majesty of life on earth, is it not fantastic enough Mar 29, 2015 13:48:11 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: Do they not know, life of all kinds has had millions of years to adapt to anything thrown at it, extreams of heat, vacume, cold, water, dryness, still it lives, our bodies so complex only basic knowledge is know about the chemistry set inside us. Mar 29, 2015 13:51:44 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: Shrimp eggs in the red hot sun baked sands of desert can hold eggs of a shrimp a thousand years old that are viable, they will still hatch, what does that tell me, life on earth is more fantastic than any sci fi movie can relate, aliens not needed Mar 29, 2015 13:55:38 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: NO JIM that is NOT WHAT I WAS SAYING and I'd appreciate if you wouldn't make references to such things.. I DID NOT SAY ANY OF THE THINGS YOU MENTIONED ABOVE.. you are the INSANE ONE spewing YOUR NONSENCE.. burying my real words and replacing them with BS Mar 29, 2015 20:18:44 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: so what was it about my words that made you so angry? angry enough to resort to insults and slander against me... your tactics are tooo obvious.. I know why you people come to these boards, you want 2 control the narrative.. BUT I TOO HAVE A STORY TO TELL Mar 29, 2015 20:30:08 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: & I'm not going 2 play your game.. I will leave your nonsense up there for all 2C how vicious U R when someone deviates from the story U R here 2 sell so that they 2 can become familiar w/ these tactics U like 2 use.. I won't bury your BS, I'll expose it.. Mar 29, 2015 20:34:26 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: OH & they weren't microscopic surface fibers Jim.. it was a 'nest' of fibers, some several inches long, that I BIOPSIED from 1 tiny spot on my skin, I deliberately peirced w/ a steralized needle 4 witnesses 2 photograph & document. Drs do it all time ;) Mar 29, 2015 20:45:21 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: come on Jim.. haven't you ever heard of a SKIN BIOPSY.. conducting them is NOT A SIGN OF INSANITY it is a method used for diagnostic evaluation and many times they are filmed for further study & educational purposes. Your insinuating 'insanity' is in error Mar 29, 2015 20:52:24 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and just plain MEAN.. but rest assured.. my feelings weren't hurt and I found your behaviour to be a classic example of shillery & trolling mixed with disinformation, propaganda, character discrediting & several other psychological programing tactics Mar 29, 2015 20:57:57 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: people weren't saying I was insane after conducting my biopsy. 1st they were speechless then COMPETELY FREAKED OUT BY SEEING THESE FIBERS BEING REMOVED FROM UNDER MY SKIN & WONDERING WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON TO CAUSE SUCH A THING! and THAT is the truth!! Mar 29, 2015 21:06:41 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and you needn't worry about me digging all of my skin off to prove I have fibers, I didn't dig much to begin with. 'sides I have been lesion free 4 some time now, rarely do I itch anymore & my skin looks more youthful. Is it oil of olay or morgellons 8-) Mar 29, 2015 21:16:58 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: Calm down girl, thake the spaghetti bowl off your head and breath deep, do it with me right now, the look the doctor folk give is, we had better humor her so she will leave without taking our heads off, that's what the wide eye thing is. Mar 29, 2015 21:25:54 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: You need a hug, come on big hug. You know I like being in my skin even though I am not having any fun right now and plenty of trials and tribulations. Mar 29, 2015 21:28:12 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: hahahaha.. another tactic.. telling me to calm down when there is no need.. you were the one that was spewing the angry words at me.. maybe you should calm down and stop being such a control freak. I only capitalized certain things for emphasis not anger Mar 29, 2015 23:36:01 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: yet in the minds of those who wish to control others, they want you 2 believe that typing in caps is a display of anger and a no-no.. how silly.. even trying 2 control HOW PEOPLE ARE TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES when typing in a public forum. Don't ya get tired? Mar 29, 2015 23:41:06 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: always working to manipulate the hearts and minds of people.. why not just live your own story and leave others to live theirs. So many on these boards all working together to instill fear & paranoia in people who are only looking for answers.. it's WRONG! Mar 29, 2015 23:44:56 GMT -5
peter: fibroid mary, look up burkholderia pseudomallei and pseudomonas aeruginosa Mar 29, 2015 23:49:13 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: thankfully Ive come thru this w/ my mind intact.. well mostly anyways.. & if there's anything I can say 2 others 2 ease their fears & help them gain strength 2 deal w/ doctors & those who question their sanity then I'm going 2 do it in spite of yer tactics Mar 29, 2015 23:50:43 GMT -5
peter: and nematodes. all linked to morg. Mar 29, 2015 23:56:19 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: thanks for the advice Peter.. but I'm not of the mindset that this is bugs or worms.. for if it was there wouldn't be the disinfo tactics that R so clearly displayed when it comes 2 researching morg. TOO MUCH EFFORT by disinfo agents for just bugs n worms Mar 30, 2015 0:50:54 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel