Galloping Parasites and a peculiar bruise

Shoutbox

Troll Doll: because your all the same low living troll Apr 26, 2015 23:28:01 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Seems there are some trolls, some people that can not speak (WELL), one man see's people shouting, sexually active people, wanting of all things incest, Cure people, and our HERO, just wish this would all go away so I could do MORE WORK. Apr 28, 2015 2:35:10 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: I love work, work more than anything defines me, its always good work I will do if allowed to make and follow my plans, I am looking at my foot right now, I should be a foot model. Yes, what a nice foot, LOL. Apr 28, 2015 2:38:42 GMT -5
threader: Topix thread suggests various skin treatments: 25% hydrogen peroxide, kleen green, compound W. http://www.topix.com/forum/health/TN4HLNBO52IH3145O Apr 28, 2015 11:03:44 GMT -5
threader: Same thread mentions wine to kill symptoms. This is true, but be warned: expect to get twice as drunk, the onery kind of drunk, with half the drinks you would expect. The liver is unhappy. Apr 28, 2015 11:06:11 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I don't get mean, I want to eat and relax on wine, the liver is affected big time so I do not imagine alcohole is the best thing for it, but it does take your mind off it, Dr, Venessa's LIVERCLEAN should give you a boost in energy, worked for me Apr 28, 2015 11:44:17 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: The real problem with wine these days, too much pesticide and additives, they were using antifreeze in France to mke the wine taste dry. Probably still are, still again I love antifreeze. Apr 28, 2015 11:47:12 GMT -5
threader: My theory is that something about the red wine kills off some morgs, which have to be processed thru my liver, which means the alcohol is processed slower, so I get drunk easier, and a hurt liver drunk is onery. Poor temporary symptom relief, not good med. Apr 30, 2015 0:40:54 GMT -5
threader: Joni Mitchell not in coma, as the internet tabloids were saying yesterday. This is why one has to be critical of news sources. Stay strong Joni! Apr 30, 2015 0:44:57 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: The powers that be had to add at the end of their little article that we are supposed to be not taken seriously by doctors. Apr 30, 2015 1:42:54 GMT -5 *
Fibroid Mary: well of course they did BO. TPTB are all about con-trolling the minds of the masses.. & what's most troubling is that the masses don't realize this nor do they care that they're being mentally manipulated/ see Eric Holder's speech on mind phucking people May 1, 2015 8:20:04 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: he lays it all out on how it is up to the government to manipulate the minds of folks thru propaganda & lies in order to achieve the mindset among citizens that the govt desires.. He uses the example of demonizing smokers as one example of how it's done May 1, 2015 8:24:35 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and now that the socialized medicine system is in place be prepared for more mental manipulation & gestapo tactics in controling what you eat, how U behave & most every other aspect on how YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE, & meat & dairy foods will become unaffordable May 1, 2015 8:31:33 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: simply because they are deemed 'unhealthy' by the government & those who want nothing more than to CONTROL YOU! They WON'T ALLOW you to eat things that raise your cholesterol or supposedly cause heart disease cuz the govt now CONTROLS YOUR HEALTHCARE May 1, 2015 8:34:59 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and the FDA is a friggin joke.. if they were actually working for the people instead of the pharmecutical companies every other commercial on TV wouldn't be BIG PHARMA pushing drugs followed by lawyers pushing lawsuits in response 2 use of the BAD DRUGS May 1, 2015 8:39:04 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: why are all of these new designer drugs approved for use when a few months later people die from the side effects of those drugs? BIG PHARMA makes BILLIONS off of the drug & only pays out a few million in lawsuits so it really doesn't affect their profit May 1, 2015 8:41:46 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: & where was FDA during approval process of these new designer drugs? this is 1 of many reasons I DON'T TRUST OUR GOVERNMENT TO HAVE OUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART.. they are NOT our friend, they R nothing but a large CORPORATION that cares nothing 4 citizens May 1, 2015 8:46:25 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: anyways.. hope ya all have a great weekend.. May 1, 2015 8:47:41 GMT -5
OUR GOVERNMENT?: How in the world can anyone imagine the people of America have a government, its filled with corporate lawyers and LYING CURRUPT, buy me by the bushel man woman and child murdering, deviate child molesters. May 1, 2015 17:32:29 GMT -5
WHO WRITES OUR LAWS: Do you know who writes our laws that are literally so long the people that pass them do not read them, LAWYERS hired by corporations, CONTROL, all you see, say, and do. 10 commandments that cover all the bads, it seems, politicians need a million May 2, 2015 21:25:55 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel