BAD SMELL..INSIDE MY NOSE!!?Have

Shoutbox

5years suffering: *tooth decay not *test Jul 4, 2015 19:47:45 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Stop with the sugar, candy, soda, , bring them to the dentist, make sure they eat well, get calcium, one a day for children vitamins, make sure the bottle is not in their reach, they could poison themselves, lots to do grandma. Jul 4, 2015 20:45:05 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Bring over fruits, apples, pears, banana, grapes, peaches, watermelon, NO pie, cookies, candy, sweet sugar mix up drinks. Jul 4, 2015 20:46:26 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Sounds like they are not eating right, hair and tooth decay. Take them to the park where they can play, it will be good for you too granny! Jul 4, 2015 20:48:54 GMT -5
Satsuki: ok BO ill have to check those out and see whats up. Learn and watch some videos too... Jul 4, 2015 23:45:23 GMT -5
Satsuki: come to think of it...i have seen a strange light in the sky on my way home tonite. Coincidence? Jul 4, 2015 23:47:09 GMT -5
Satsuki: @ 5 years suffering...my neices are coming down with this too. I hate it...it drives me insanse thinking about them getting this. One is 10 and very smart...it saddens me to see these symptoms developing on her... Jul 4, 2015 23:48:00 GMT -5
Satsuki: The other is just 3 and is having a hard time forming speech but is very cute and loving. I dont think she has autism ...just developing speech a little slow ...but she likes to takl and be expressive. So sad....make me so angry Jul 4, 2015 23:49:16 GMT -5
Satsuki: Well baraka...i pulled out a small white "plug" from an eruption on my chest an hour ago...and now there is some clear liquid there still. Not puss...its liek a clear semi sticky, a little more thick than water liquid....Wonder what it taste like????:) Jul 4, 2015 23:51:25 GMT -5
Satsuki: I dont have the huge lesions that people talk about. Just small ones that cover a few pores...but they are raised. Bulluous Eruptions. Google image that Jul 4, 2015 23:52:17 GMT -5
Satsuki: gotta work at 10....so getting off here....good luck everyone Jul 4, 2015 23:53:32 GMT -5
Satsuki: be back tomorrow...nite yall . Jul 4, 2015 23:53:40 GMT -5
sub-zero: hang in there guys. yea the hardest part of this all is watching loved ones suffer with this. i dont blame my family for not believing this, it is quite a hard thing to believe after all but what kills me is my nephew has this too Jul 5, 2015 8:32:15 GMT -5
sub-zero: my whole family has it too but my nephew cant get treatment for something his mother doesnt beleive in. if it were up to me, the whole family would be doing treatments. i dont know all the answers, but i know what helps me and it would help them a bit too Jul 5, 2015 8:33:46 GMT -5
sub-zero: but since they dont believe it, they wont do anything to treat it. my nephew eats pretty healthy anyways but u need more than a good diet to feel relief from this Jul 5, 2015 8:34:52 GMT -5
sub-zero: ur problems sound a lot like mine satuski Jul 5, 2015 8:36:23 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Be very weary of people offering internal cures, they may be well meaning, many times they do not consider doing damage to others bodies, at one point I did a horse parasite treatment, my kidneys were not good and threw me into a downward spiral Jul 5, 2015 12:03:33 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: took months to recover, will all be afflicted in this way with one treatment, this stuff was for horses, even though I told this person they told me to keep taking the anti parasitic, when I said what it did to me, they called me a liar Jul 5, 2015 12:06:34 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: Some times more is better, good food is better, exersize is better, too much of even this can damage joints strain muscels, cause strokes and heart attacks if not done right, but when a person tells you to keep taking unaproved drugs that are harming you Jul 5, 2015 12:11:28 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: That should be a clue that this person does not have any precaution towards your well being, its more they want to be right than care for you. BE VERY CAREFUL. Jul 5, 2015 12:13:05 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel