Spilanthes Usnea Cleanse (or "Compound")

Shoutbox

Baraka Obam: Do you know it used to be that is what states were for, if one state was run by idiots that liked to tax and be corrupt you could just move out and they could make slaves of those that were left, now the feds are making laws to take away state rights May 27, 2015 22:57:10 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Oh and yes Thors has Hemrroids they are on your lips, my mistake that's HERPES, so I own you still you will never get over me, your like a little mindless groupy or is that gropie, May 27, 2015 23:03:13 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: You are such a bore, May 27, 2015 23:05:45 GMT -5
scorpion: that wasnt sub-zero May 27, 2015 23:14:03 GMT -5
scorpion: but thx for the herpes May 27, 2015 23:22:58 GMT -5
Deep Rest: "Skin, ..... skin speaks out to us, doctors do not pay attention, skin problems mean internal afflictions, sorry, it is a big time story teller. " May 28, 2015 0:24:30 GMT -5
Deep Rest: The mind has a major influence on the skin also, its not always a purely physical cause May 28, 2015 0:27:14 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: DISEASE is the reason minds are compromised, disease causes the calamity of a unbalanced mind, it is not stress that causes disease, the mentally compromised of morgellons speaks volumes about the subject, itching people in insane asylums tells the story May 28, 2015 7:23:40 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: DISEASE comes first and damages ones ability to think competently, then this person will go to a doctor, shaking, blathering and sick from other symptoms, the idiot doctor will tell the wives tale, ITS STRESS THAT CAUSES DISEASE, that's stupid. May 28, 2015 7:28:06 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Its disease that puts the whole body in turmoil and damages the ability to function, any person that still has the ability to reason and has this disease would easily surmise this, stress may confound the person even more but they were ALREADY depleted May 28, 2015 7:31:31 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Worse we are here knowing how this disease works to destroy body mind and soul and a good portion of us believe the stress story, what a bunch of clucks. May 28, 2015 7:32:56 GMT -5
Satsuki: @baraka...no one TRULY has answers to this disease...everyones theory is just as good as yours is...and with just as much evidence. Stress can cause DIS EASE too...because it raises cortisol levels in your blood which can be harmful... May 28, 2015 14:20:57 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Stress is a cop out for hidden disease issues, thousand over the years have been put into insane asylum because of the itching disease, the fact of the matter the largest amount of people HERE complain that their brain does not work like it used to, May 28, 2015 20:33:28 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Multiple symptoms pertaining to nerves, sleep, fibromyalgia, and so many other things, sorry, disease comes first then spastic reactions, this disease tells the story not me, is Barak Obama your hero or something? May 28, 2015 20:36:01 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Doctors have used the wives tale for way too long. A disease compromised person FAILS under stress, but it is disease that makes the system break down, how inept are you, are you a doctor, how about I drink some milk for the ulcers your giving me doc May 28, 2015 20:39:31 GMT -5
Satsuki: @thors hammer...i mean Baraka Obam....stress is known to cause ulcers.....might wanna relax a bit May 28, 2015 23:34:32 GMT -5
Satsuki: actually Baraka Obam is my hero....one of them at least..... May 28, 2015 23:35:07 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Actually dear lady, milk does not sooth ulcers like DOCTORS would tell you to drink, it was a WIVES TALE, same as stress causes disease, H-PILORI a bacteria was the culprit, a scientist was laughed at and ridiculed, as poor Baraka Obam is May 29, 2015 11:38:00 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: SO, the scientist without ulcers drank H-Pilpri bacteria got ulcers and then CURED HIS ULCERS WITH ANTIBIOTICS, he was scorned and laughed at because people take to long to think, to adapt, still the idea of milk sooths tummys is around. May 29, 2015 11:40:03 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Wives tales are easy to start and hard to get rid of, truth is hard to explain to the ignorant, thus we still howl at the moon like dogs. May 29, 2015 11:41:08 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel