***SCALP LESIONS***

Shoutbox

Grant: Unbelievable. Is lymebusters his site? Nov 11, 2014 0:21:00 GMT -5
Grant: Sorry I meant earthclinic? Nov 11, 2014 6:00:30 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: You can find all the information your craving about Ted and his tribulations on Earthclinic. The treatment and products suggested, you can ask about these products from the suppliers/sellers. Nov 11, 2014 14:49:15 GMT -5 *
makinmusic: Wikipedia totally misinforms the public about Morgellons and makes things worse for us. How to combat???? Nov 16, 2014 12:26:24 GMT -5
threader: The Morg Wiki is totally unbalanced. Even if you don't believe in Morgellons, the page fails to inform because it is so biased and incomplete. Start by adding the history of: CEHF, UNH New Haven studies, UoO/Wymore studies, Carnicorm studies Nov 16, 2014 16:00:16 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: The simple reason for this is the bug people SWARMED Wikipedia and they kept changing the description of the aspects, SO the bug people are the reason we can not adapt it and it is sort of ONE sided. Nov 17, 2014 1:02:07 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: The fact the media and the government coverup uses the itching is bugs under the skin and fibers are textile fibers, matchboxes to prove the disease is a mental illness, people still adhear to the crazy talk because they can NEVER be wrong. Nov 17, 2014 6:14:11 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: There will never be a shift in opinion as long as these phobias are advertised as the disease symptoms, these phobias will continue to mask our symptoms as real. Want to be seen as credible stop coming out with inssne sounding ideas, but you never will. Nov 17, 2014 6:21:18 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: They will NEVER stop posting insane sounding stuff because literally, some are insane, I am quite sure the disease has compromised the brain and the symptoms have furthered the bug under the skin PHOBIA. I itch so it must be bugs SYNDROME, Nov 17, 2014 6:33:29 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: The issues can not be symptoms of a disease BECASE I AM SPECIAL, I can not catch a disease through sex because then I would be DIRTY, I am the ONLY bright star of humanity, I am DIFFERENT, unable to carry or catch disease. Nov 17, 2014 6:36:59 GMT -5
SueK: What do you mean? Do you think there is no bugs or parasites involved? Nov 18, 2014 13:24:56 GMT -5
vivere: Jaeggermeister stops them dead on contact. I even put it on my skin in small watered down doses. Ive been drinking about two shots a night and it has had amazing results. I sleep better too of course. Nov 20, 2014 20:12:17 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: LOL, booze for bugs, SueK you do not have bugs, let vivere show us pictures of her bugs. Nov 20, 2014 22:41:44 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Invisable bug infestations are reserved for the people that are buggy, people that are bugging out, itching is a sign of disease not invisible bugs. Want to see the people that believe their disease is related to invisible bugs, go to a insane asylum. Nov 20, 2014 22:46:05 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: This is not a funny sight but it is a condition of the disease that destroyed also the mind. Alzheimer's patients ITCH LIKE MAD. Look it up. Nov 20, 2014 22:47:55 GMT -5
threader: The matchbooks are proof of how bizarre symptoms can get, they are only proof of mental illness to inept and closeminded docs. Nov 21, 2014 23:35:39 GMT -5
threader: Booze works fine to make the symptoms stop after a couple of drinks, but is a healing setback since M returns stronger once sober. I could tell you of recreational drugs that stop symptoms even better, but I assure you they make things worse long term. Nov 21, 2014 23:37:49 GMT -5
threader: BO I watched my grandma suffer from Alzheimers for her last couple of years. Itching was only one of many symptoms she had that were similar to morgs. Lesions and skin cancers were also in the symptom mix, despite always having great skin. Nov 21, 2014 23:43:35 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: So what exactly is your point, what do you think made her mind go and her itching start, put your thinking cap on and stop filling your brain with drugs and booze. Nov 22, 2014 2:15:32 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: and threader, Toni made her own problems when she made it her duty to attack, sorry about her luck, but she made it. I looked the other way too many times. Nov 22, 2014 2:20:00 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel