News you can use #3 Filament worms etc.

Shoutbox

Fibroid Mary: and with witnesses present, I have even opened up an unirrated 'spot' deliberately and pulled wads of fibers from a clean, sore free, untouched area, that had no visible signs of previous trauma.. so THESE people know that something is very strange indeed Mar 29, 2015 7:46:56 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and have begun to see and understand what the government controlled medical industry is trying to pull here with the reports/info that the NIH & Kaiser have put out on morgellons.. THEY HAVE SEEN WITH THEIR OWN EYES the strangness of the fibers under skin Mar 29, 2015 7:51:03 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and know that there is no way in helll that I could have placed those fibers UNDER my skin purposely.. so FIND SOMEONE & SEVERAL that you know and trust that can validate your symptoms & fibers and your FEAR will diminish & if you still need an advocate, Mar 29, 2015 7:54:51 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: hire a lawyer to attend doctors appointments with you.. preferably a young one who hasn't been corrupted by the corrupt system we find ourselves living in.. gather & save your evidence so that NO ONE will be able to declare you insane.. just my 2 cents.. Mar 29, 2015 7:56:46 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: THEY have also tried to convince people that the so called 'matchbox' symptom, which is saving your fibers for a doctor to see, is also a symptom of insanity, well it's NOT.. you will save your poop take that stool sample to a doctor and that isn't insane Mar 29, 2015 7:59:25 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: so why would saving your fibers be seen as insane?? it makes no sense unless they DON'T want people bringing the EVIDENCE of THIS DISEASE TO ANYONE'S ATTENTION.. it's actually quite brilliant.. BUT EXTREMELY DIABOLICAL doing this to people who R suffering Mar 29, 2015 8:01:40 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: so please DO NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE IN FEAR of the insanity diagnosis and GO PUBLIC with it.. tell everyone you know about it and SHOW THEM.. remove some fibers right before their eyes so that they cannot deny what they've seen with their own eyes.. Mar 29, 2015 8:04:58 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: with so many aspects of our lives being controlled these days it can be difficult to break out of the mental prison of FEAR they have set up.. but you must.. cuz as long as you can be controlled by FEAR they will use FEAR to control you!! Mar 29, 2015 8:09:10 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and instilling the fear of being diagnosed as insane if you go to your doctor is actually working in their favor, in favor of who ever it is that trying to supress this thing called Morgellons.. so BE STRONG & UNAFRAID & know that YOU ARE NOT CRAZY!! Mar 29, 2015 8:14:47 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and Alexia.. I want to say I enjoy reading your posts.. you remind me of the lady called Angelpet from The Cure board.. she was strong & fiesty too and an absolute inspiration when it came to handling bullies... :D Mar 29, 2015 8:23:33 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and about the 'strange' stuff you and Jim Dandy were discussing.. I'm right there with ya.. I don't know exactly what you two were referring to, but I have definately experienced some 'strange' stuff as well.. things that are difficult to put into words.. Mar 29, 2015 8:26:43 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: I've even gone as far to wonder if I'm actually dead and experiencing some sort of purgatory or after life where you get the opportunity to set things right.. LOL.. my imagination led me all over the board & had me questioning reality.. way far out there Mar 29, 2015 8:30:12 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and I'm STILL NOT CERTAIN of anything!! :-/ and don't know if I ever will be.. all I know is that I have empathy for those who are on this same journey and want to offer my words of encouragement & understanding.. now GROUP HUG for us all.. squeeeezzze Mar 29, 2015 8:35:24 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: and now for your listening & viewing pleasure.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtQ6ca4mL7I hope all of you have a Lovely Day.. Mar 29, 2015 8:40:34 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: shoot.. the link didn't post correctly try this.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtQ6ca4mL7I Mar 29, 2015 8:41:32 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: So what your saying insane Mary, you do not mind if I call you INSANE, what your saying is plop a bowl of spaghetti over your head, cut off your dogs head, mount it on a stick, run naked down the street yelling, itching is the devils feather, Mar 29, 2015 10:52:24 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: I guess that will have everyone in America believing, ahhhh, mmmmmmmm, errrr, that your insane, they will all believe you and exactly where will you go from that point Mary the insane, I mean that is what your saying, make sure the world knows. Mar 29, 2015 10:54:40 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: You can have all the empathy you want for all the downtrodden that gets us nowhere, actually what to hand out empathy, give it to the people in the middle east that are being murdered for nothing, For the sake of the prophet Mar 29, 2015 10:58:59 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: Do you all know, the god Jehovah is the god of Abraham a Arab, and also the same god of all three religions, Muslim, Jewish and Christians. Thousands are being killed for nothing other than the MAN that delivered the word of god or did not. Mar 29, 2015 11:03:02 GMT -5
Jim Dandy: Mary, Run down the road with your dogs head on a stick naked with a bowl of spaghetti over your head with a sign that reads, stop the war, your killing the innocent and defenseless, oh I forgot in America rage is reserved for animals, fluffy animals Mar 29, 2015 11:06:23 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel