News you can use #3 Filament worms etc.

Shoutbox

Thors Hammer: Just exactly what is Morgellons, he has to know if he KNOWS he is curing IT, if he does not know how can he see results and he has had to see the eradication so lets see a video and proof how he knows what (IT) is Apr 25, 2015 9:17:10 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: I have gotten out my crystal magnification ball and it said Morgellons was dirty dirt with some gummy bears to make it stick to you. REALLY, anyone that says even the word AFFECTS has to know what it is and be able to prove it, so lets have it Einstein Apr 25, 2015 9:22:13 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: The stuff people blurt out, my god, are they crazy, the only thing we know are results of this disease and that's a life of living hell symptoms, other than that, whatcha got. Apr 25, 2015 9:25:36 GMT -5
Bob: Exactly. You said it yourself. "The only thing we know are results of this disease and that's a life of living hell symptoms, other than that, whatcha got." So, what do you got? Like you said, we're all just managing the symptoms. Apr 25, 2015 17:34:27 GMT -5
Bob: Everyone has different speculations as to what causes this. Even you. All we can do is try things and keep on doing things that seem to help. If these different things help, who are you to say differently just because you think something specific caused it Apr 25, 2015 17:36:28 GMT -5
Bob: At the end of the day, who cares. If certain things seem to actually help and take away some of the symptoms, who cares that people don't agree on the cause. At this point, the most important thing is survival. Apr 25, 2015 17:38:19 GMT -5
Bob: I'm going to try and survive with anything that helps. I know certain things help, and certain things don't. All we can do is listen to our bodies and listen to what is actually helping. Apr 25, 2015 17:39:22 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: What I have is experience, knowing quite a bit more ABOUT this anomaly than most with heads stuck on Sci Fi, Who knows what it is, nobody, with a bit more cooperation we would have a bit more understanding. Apr 25, 2015 18:35:00 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Then you have the crazy sounding stuff, and CURE does not happen I am sorry, no cure if you do not know what it is your curing. I could call you stupid for leaving that interesting fact out, but I will not, I will call you unobservant. Apr 25, 2015 18:37:19 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: So friend, when people come here and say CURE I am not impressed, WHAT I SEE IS MONEY MONGER, money monger looking for reward for a contraption,he may just want to be a hero, do not know, What I do know, you can't cure what you do not Apr 25, 2015 18:42:25 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: UNDERSTAND Apr 25, 2015 18:42:52 GMT -5
Bob: I never said anything about a cure. I just said different help different people. And I also know when and where I got this disease from. You can't say you know more than everyone here when you have no idea what everyone here knows Apr 25, 2015 21:52:41 GMT -5
Bob: I'm guessing you do different things to help manage your symptoms. But wait, you just said no one knows what causes this, so how can you use things to treat something you don't know the cause of? Apr 25, 2015 21:54:39 GMT -5
Bob: See, that logic doesn't exactly work now does it, friend? Apr 25, 2015 21:55:07 GMT -5
Bob: I haven't seen anyone here trying to sell anything. I see someone that has a link to a website. Everyone here could simply google websites and buy things if they want. Someone making a website known isn't the same as making people buy stuff Apr 25, 2015 21:57:49 GMT -5
Bob: There are many diseases that doctors don't understand what causes them exactly. Does that mean that none of those diseases have treatments? I know morgellons isn't curable, but it's treatable even if ppl don't agree on the cause Apr 25, 2015 22:08:24 GMT -5
Bob: I've had this for 5 yrs and while there's no cure so far, maybe with so many different treatments that seem to help, one day there will be. There's definitely some loons out there but there are also some credible people. Apr 25, 2015 22:48:36 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Yes you can manage symptom even if you do not know what causes them, you do not understand that either, the other fellow says he CURES, you backed cure trash, How do I know my excellence but the incredibly ignorant rants many post that have no basis Apr 26, 2015 0:04:14 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Posts searching for money, posts spiting out cures, post of the alien type will always get my atterntion, He said cure I said what exactly are you curing if you do not know what morgellons is, so just stop, your showing you do not read Apr 26, 2015 0:07:25 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: And your like the energizer bunny rabit on stupid, read before you give start with drivel. Apr 26, 2015 0:08:51 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel