Tiny white flying bug aka flying fiber ball

Shoutbox

Stupid Goyim: ive offered to visit this baraka Obam and fibroid mary and my dime and on their time but they still never accept and always refuse. All it takes is one day....and they always refuse May 14, 2016 4:10:17 GMT -5
Stupid Goyim: this site is meant to stall and confuse and to get people never to agree on anything and to argue all the time and make no progress.... May 14, 2016 4:13:08 GMT -5
Stupid Goyim: I mean cmon...Look at baraka obams display pic. Its an anus. Hes supposed to make us look like imbeciles and lunatics....that his job as a shill. Hes porbably also jewish... May 14, 2016 4:16:56 GMT -5
Stupid Goyim: the "leader" of this site and "voice" of us suffers acts like a toddler and screams down and insults everyone. He bans anyone that doenst agree with him and acts like this on purpose to shill people. He also has a pic of an anus as his avatar.... May 14, 2016 4:19:33 GMT -5
Ha ha ha ha, LOL: That picture is of a African flower deep in the jungle, wow, you sure have an imagination thats for sure mentally compromised sea serpent.Your anti semetic wow, mentally ill and a bigot the earth needs more people like you, a real treat! May 14, 2016 8:30:40 GMT -5
Ha ha ha ha, LOL: Maybe that is why your sick in the first place hate by design is a government ideal, you can greet people by saying, I hate you. LOL May 14, 2016 8:32:01 GMT -5
Ha ha ha ha, LOL: Now if my avatar LOOK is a jerk what are you doing looking at it and suggesting others look at it, maybe it has hypnotized you! LOOK INTO MY EYE. Your a very funny bigoted person, I am assuming of low self esteem, and have a penchant for lying. May 14, 2016 8:35:31 GMT -5
Ha ha ha ha, LOL: Jerk was not my word, my word was A.S.S.H.O.L.E some web sites try to take away speech ability, should I have called it ANUS. yes that is proper and allowed, just stop looking at it, you make me feel uncomfortable. May 14, 2016 8:48:45 GMT -5
Ha ha ha ha, LOL: I do not like you Anus watcher, your just a bigot that watches anus, how strange and detestable. You take away my rosy disposition May 14, 2016 8:51:07 GMT -5
Gods Gift: Here I am gonna try to alleviate the distress these awful and crazy people unleash upon us. Do these people understand we need to be seen as sane May 15, 2016 17:59:20 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: well gods gift and ha ha ha ha, how are you, have we met? I think there is a traitor about. May 16, 2016 20:02:33 GMT -5 *
Fibroid Mary: Just wanted to share some info about a little experiment that I conducted that appears to have worked.. Had a 'spot' on my face for several months that would not heal and every day I would remove the plastic like build up that would grow over it w/in hours May 22, 2016 10:59:21 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: well the other day I became so fed up with this spot that wouldn't heal I decided to try something besides hydrogen peroxide & neosporin.. so I had this essential oil w/ eucalyptus in it and figured I'd try it on the spot.. I covered the spot w/ the oil & May 22, 2016 11:04:04 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: then taped a rare earth magnet over the spot and went to bed.. the next morning it appeared to be healing.. so for the next 2 nites I repeated this and by the 3rd day the spot was completely healed over with real skin.. the underlying lump was also gone May 22, 2016 11:06:01 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: now whether it was the oil or the magnet or a combo of both I'm unsure.. but IT WORKED.. 2 mos of dealing with this lesion and finally it was gone!! There has been much research done on the healing aspects of magnets.. and I think it actually works.. May 22, 2016 11:10:49 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: maybe the magnet drew something up and out and destroyed it.. or maybe it drew blood to the area and that healed it.. I dunno.. but it was nuttin short of amazing.. The idea for using the magnet for healing came from a 1996 Alternative Medicine book May 22, 2016 11:17:57 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: that I came across in my library as I was looking for something regarding a diet for dealing with my gout.. it's kinda weird how things come to me sometimes.. call it coincidence, serendipity or just plain dumb luck.. but whatever IT is, I'm grateful!! May 22, 2016 11:24:33 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: oh and one more thing.. 'stupid goyim' has NEVER offered to visit me so therefore I HAVE NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO REFUSE SUCH A VISIT.. sooooooo I guess that makes stupid goyim an OUTRIGHT LYING LIAR!! May 22, 2016 11:47:41 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: ya'll have a great day now.. May 22, 2016 11:48:59 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Mary I think you and this Goyim may be related, then ask them to visit you so can go over things with tea of course May 22, 2016 13:10:17 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel