CHLAMYDIA PNEUMONIA

Shoutbox

Mike (waiting board approval: black bugs that look like party confedi Apr 6, 2014 22:51:00 GMT -5
Mike (waiting board approval: they are attacking me and going into my skin dozens at a time Apr 6, 2014 22:51:11 GMT -5
Mike (waiting board approval: Along with small white larvae Apr 6, 2014 22:51:59 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: doubt this very much MIKE, but if you are having such a problem you had better see a doctor that can also see your infestations. there has been no doctor that can see parasitic infestation that can provide pictures of anything like what your talking about. Apr 7, 2014 11:42:50 GMT -5 *
warvet: No, not parasites. Genetic killers. I have noticed the "black specks", "white crystals", and other such foriegn matter in pre-packaged food, "fresh" produce, etc... for four years now. U R not crazy, just reacting to the press blackout of info. Apr 8, 2014 21:58:00 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Well lets see, 7 BILLION people, infected with one thing or another, doing poo poo on the earth, EACH DAY, and of coarse it will be pristine. Animals have to drink and eat something. Apr 9, 2014 10:56:27 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Get a microscope and look inside yourself, we are FIBRIL FACTORYS. No man is an island entire of itself; every man [br]is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; [br]if a clod be washed away by the sea, that clod could just hold disease Apr 9, 2014 10:59:09 GMT -5 *
Purple Cat: I am pretty new to Morgellons, devastated, frustrated, depressed, exhausted, dealing with it alone, don't have any time for myself but cleaning everyday. I am afraid I am getting sicker and weaker. Apr 9, 2014 21:50:07 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Purple cat, Morgellons is usually long term you just missed the original symptoms as a connected issue. Stop the manic cleaning, make up a HEALTHY fresh food diet, cut out processed sugers, bread and such, and start walking. Apr 10, 2014 18:02:44 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: please do not say I am too weak to exersize, cleaning is exersize, do your exersize without all the cleaning CHEMICALS. GET SOME SUN, if you can go swimming in the salt water. These things will make you feel better and heal. Apr 10, 2014 18:03:59 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: Nothing it seems is a cure all with this disease, these are beneficial if you stick to them and go nuts doing them as you do trying to clean the environment, IMPOSSIBLE TO CLEAN THE ENVIROMENT. our immune system works because of this dirty world around us. Apr 11, 2014 9:41:57 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: If you do not believe me read up on it, if you do not believe what you read get a microscope and look yourself. This may throw you into a manic spasm,let it go and get on with making yourself better, stop fretting about the enviroment, MAN UP!! Apr 11, 2014 9:45:11 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Woops I forgot some of us are women, let me be fair, cute and cuddly, WOMAN UP! after all we fight for our lives!! If your not worth the fight, well you know the answer to that. Apr 11, 2014 9:47:44 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: One last word of enligtenment, No man is a island unto himself, but they can get close so Let me thank myself for being, realistic, straightforward, charismatic, caring. if I had a tail and fur I would also be loved FUR shure, You go OBAM MAN!!! Apr 11, 2014 10:37:02 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: THATS O BAM get it strait. Apr 11, 2014 20:33:38 GMT -5
threader: Yo, TX conference-goers: What was discussed? Apr 16, 2014 11:35:10 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: about the victims, there would be news, its about accredited paper hangers, look who I am, look what I run, I am the man/woman, If I had their tools I would do everything possible to find a answer, the driving force, INTEREST, and the children's welfare Apr 18, 2014 10:00:56 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: Our issues prove the existance of a unknown, we are not just itching and lesions, We are adult onset diabeties in Children, we are Autism, ADD, ADHD we are skin issues, we are THE UNEXPLAINED FIBROS DISEASE'S, the full monty. Apr 18, 2014 10:04:16 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Some imagine disease as a singular issue, I KNOW disease is related in some way, either to a underlaying immunity issue or a vector disease. Apr 18, 2014 10:07:16 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: The proof, most children born today are a mess, their problems 10 fold, they are born soon to be 50 years old. Apr 18, 2014 10:09:09 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel