CHLAMYDIA PNEUMONIA

Shoutbox

Satsuki: Imagine being a handsome young man in his prime ...in good shape....and having to turn down advances from woman after woman. I literally cried so many nights from the losses i had to endure...but im over it....fk it....i accepted it.... Jul 1, 2015 22:38:51 GMT -5
Satsuki: thats the worse....having to reject good lookin women...cause i dont want to transmit this disease to them. I slept with a couple of em...now they have it. I didnt know they would get it....but now i know ...i will not give this to someone else Jul 1, 2015 22:40:28 GMT -5
Satsuki: I would liek to get on cam with you baraka and show you my skin sometime...LOL ...sounds strange saying that to a man. But jus sayin. You will see im not troll and am suffering Jul 1, 2015 22:42:14 GMT -5
Satsuki: NOt much in life matters to me Baraka...i dont chase money...i dont chase materials....but having to pass up the best things in life...WOMEN!!! makes me upset...very upset.... Jul 1, 2015 22:44:29 GMT -5
Satsuki: those symptoms you describe BARAKA are scary accurate. I get almost all of them at times... Jul 1, 2015 22:49:07 GMT -5
Satsuki: I attributed stiff hands to to my old occupation of moving furniture....maybe it was ...maybe it wasnt....i woke up a few times with swollen hands...figured it was from a hard day of heavy work..... Jul 1, 2015 22:50:07 GMT -5
tigatail: Dear Nick, I just want to say that your barley treatment has been wonderful. I have used Jul 2, 2015 6:55:21 GMT -5
tigatail: it on my mother and it also cures anything, down to an annoying pimple. That you. I know you have not posted in a while. Good luck to you Jul 2, 2015 6:56:10 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Satsuki we are on the same page, I miss having a significant other, 43 years of this disease gave me a pretty good idea of how it works and aspects. People talk cure, I want their blood, LOL, under my microscope, when I no longer see fibers I will wonder Jul 2, 2015 10:49:52 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Still if they are right, yes I will. The fact of the matter, we do not know actually if these symptoms are the disease or what the disease allows, just like HIV, I am not so sure government is not hiding true results of disease. Jul 2, 2015 10:52:06 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I am not calling you crazy, but what may seem to be reality to you may actually be clouded, you must take all information in, you seem set in I make people itch, first off unless your rolling on the floor like a dog scratching and biting at yourself Jul 2, 2015 10:56:08 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: nobody is going to know you are itchy and scratchy all rolled into one, YOU TOLD THEM your fears and it grew from there, or, you were going wild itching and scratching so bad that they yawned when you yawned, or they have the disease also. Jul 2, 2015 10:57:50 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I watched very closely for 43 years peoples itching, when I got this NOBODY was doing the itchy scratchy show, then as time went on, more and more, that's just how it happened, I was obsessed with wathing, I could not be the ONLY ONE. Jul 2, 2015 10:59:52 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: If the disease transmits itching, or people got this through the air my whole family would have gotten it when I came home, my mother did get it after a blood transfusion, after a severe car accident she was nearly dead, they gave her blood Jul 2, 2015 11:05:08 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Since she got that blood she began to have all kind of issues she did not have before, including itching but went on to live many years after Jul 2, 2015 11:06:45 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I was not even around in that period of time, I was 1200 miles away. Jul 2, 2015 11:07:29 GMT -5
Satsuki: intersting stuff baraka.... Jul 2, 2015 11:57:12 GMT -5
Satsuki: what power micrsocope do you use to see fibers in blood? Your saying i can poke myself with a needle and look at a droplet and see fibers in there? Jul 2, 2015 11:57:50 GMT -5
Satsuki: But i assure you....i am making people itch...if you dont believe me...i will gladly hang around you and show you. Jul 2, 2015 12:00:12 GMT -5
Satsuki: TigaTail...whats this barley treatment you are speaking about? Jul 2, 2015 12:00:47 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel