Need ID on bugs (found in stool)

Shoutbox

Baraka Obam: Thank you for the information, I will look at the frequency information, I am not adverse to any ideas, the only thing I wish for is solid proof instead of spoof, it is because I say it is does not get it. Jul 25, 2015 14:03:10 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: We could say oh yes the lesion went away when I used this frequency, how can you prove it was just not covered back up as they will do. How would anyone know this. been down and dirty with this filth, lesions are tough and super hard to eradicate. Jul 25, 2015 14:04:31 GMT -5 *
Firecracker Baby: My husband has symptoms that we can not put a diagnosis on. How tricky is it to confirm lyme disease? Jul 27, 2015 13:14:00 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: The tests for Lyme disease can provide false positives and also fail to diagnose that you have Lyme disease. Its pot luck when it comes to a diagnosis. Jul 27, 2015 18:10:47 GMT -5
absurdlyhaywired: Hi Friends! It's good to see you all-I can't explain where I've been, pretty much nowhere. I'll be back later! Jul 27, 2015 19:17:02 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: So I have to know, where have you been, throw us a bone, you can not just say that and go away, all kinds of things are going through my head, did you decapitate you physician? Tell us, tell us, tell us, LOL. Jul 28, 2015 4:44:11 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Wow, 837 people came to this site in the last 24 hours, seems like there may have been a article lately. Jul 30, 2015 8:29:53 GMT -5
threader420: Its a full moon, traffic surge here is to be expected. Jul 31, 2015 6:19:31 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Werewolves? LOL Some people have a fringe answer for everything, so let me ask, why would people come here more when the earth does not block the moon from being fully lit up. There are two full moons this month, one will be blue Jul 31, 2015 9:31:39 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: When I posted it was not full moon night, so, what I have to wonder also, is there a percentage of the moon that must be showing OR does it have to be a clinically correct FULL MOON, can you elaborate, have you tried magic rocks to heal yourself yet. Jul 31, 2015 14:28:53 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Hey, full moon night and less people here, hmmmm, what's up with that Hairy. Aug 1, 2015 0:44:35 GMT -5
threader420: I've been searching for this answer for years. I think it may be because the full moons correlate, but aren't exactly tied into, the distance the earth is from the moon, which would affect the relative gravity. I need to see some more apogee tables to know Aug 2, 2015 9:53:12 GMT -5
threader420: Many organisms on this earth tie have cycles that correlate with moon phases, it's not unlikely that Morgellons is one of them Aug 2, 2015 9:54:49 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: How can you prove itching occurs during moon phases, suggest it, power of suggestion, then the disease becomes the moons phase problem, dam man will you ever wake up and smell the coffee, what difference does it make, remove the moon from the heavens. Aug 2, 2015 12:20:24 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Why do people wear radiation suites, LOL, why do people grasp at oddball answers for disease, why do people insist to make us look crazy, why do people insist invisable bugs are the cause of itching, with crazies at the helm, we may as well sink the ship Aug 2, 2015 12:24:02 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: Life on earth is so fantastic, there are so many marvelous things, mans ability to comprehend not being one of them, he rushes to destroy his own planet through consumerism and no longer can see disease for what it is, ths is a plague Aug 2, 2015 12:24:20 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: The plague that it is, birth defects, mental problems for young and old, ongoing issues with health of ALL KINDS, it is the perfect plague for drug companies and their drug pushers, it does not kill quickly, it destroys over time, stealthy and slowly. Aug 2, 2015 12:31:26 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Keep dreaming of celestial beings, sugar plums dancing in heads, your special disease, think about ONE lion in Africa that was killed being SO IMPORTANT, while your fellow man is being slaughtered by the hundreds of thousands, the human race is sick. Aug 2, 2015 12:35:14 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: Man is a funny creature and getting more funny all the time, he cares about furry animals, but he does not care about human beings. One lion shadows genocide in the middle east, get the killer, the horrible, awful lion killer, make me puke. Aug 2, 2015 14:44:33 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: I love lions, with salt and pepper! Aug 2, 2015 14:46:10 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel