Need ID on bugs (found in stool)

Baraka Obam: Yours truly Baraka Obam! Sept 26, 2015 19:19:11 GMT -5 *
MN banned Tricoslan:: Sept 27, 2015 20:10:47 GMT -5
MN banned Tricoslan:: Dr. Mercola explaining Tricoslan on video: Sept 27, 2015 20:12:19 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Why do you express the continued use of Triocoslan OR/AND any antibiotic daily as the exact same thing as using PHISOHEX with 3% for a few days to completely heal infection, that is how people explain their experience Sept 27, 2015 22:44:26 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: It seems while they banned Phisohex which had stellar healing results, healing things that nothing else worked on, people knew it and were searching for it, then after being banned they put it into HAND SOAP. WHY? Sept 27, 2015 22:46:01 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: All along I have spoke on the morphology of disease in SEX HAVENS used by our soldiers for near 70 years now where disease, all disease is attacked by the overuse of antibiotics trying to control STD's Sept 27, 2015 22:46:51 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: It is not only STD's that have been strengthened and mutated, it is EVERY DISEASE known to man, when they first came out with antibiotic soap I said to myself, what are they doing now, they know the overuse of antibiotics mutate disease, WHY??? Sept 28, 2015 1:01:32 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: The question, why would they put the exact same chemical they say is harmful into a hand soap you use every day, they have already told us that these drugs have the ability to advance disease past the point where we can destroy them, WHY? Sept 28, 2015 1:34:32 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: When I have seen for 43 years what this disease can do, I would HOPE that people could rid their selves from the horrid skin conditions, the fact, people crying out for it have seen what it does when nothing else helped Sept 28, 2015 2:23:28 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Why does the government let HAND SOAP manufactures use a element that was banned for everyday use, also when the medical community says, the overuse of antibiotics makes superstrain disease. WHY? Sept 28, 2015 2:26:28 GMT -5 *
itchin: Follow the money.... Sept 28, 2015 9:27:55 GMT -5
Cheryl Star: OMG I was just researching the relation of androgen to Morgellon's when I found this page Oct 3, 2015 17:22:03 GMT -5
Cheryl Star: OMG I was just researching the relation of androgens to Morgellon's to add this information to part two of a novel I am writing about the disease. I am glad someone else thinks there is something to this. Oct 3, 2015 17:26:02 GMT -5
Cheryl Star: This explains why the average Morgellon's victim is female around 40's menopause and there are studies linking some face creams and sunscreen so that may explain there are more Caucasian than other racial groups, also silica is a factor--sand-CA, FL, TX. Oct 3, 2015 17:37:27 GMT -5
Cheryl Star: Also the organisms or whatever don't like meth and that is why meth users show external symptoms while others are suffering autoimmune diseases linked to Morgellon's and aren't even aware that they are affected. The skin symptoms are just ratting out all. Oct 3, 2015 17:41:19 GMT -5
Cheryl Star: I am from J'ville, FL. I was born in Moses Lake, WA. due to Air Force family. Every time I revisited FL I would have the unexplained breakouts but I know it was something in the soil. Now I am suffering again in LA. While gardening I felt a bite and now.. Oct 3, 2015 17:46:29 GMT -5
Cheryl Star: I wrote my books under a fictitious name. Malicious Code: Part I: The Revelation. Malicious Code: Part II: Revolution. Now working on last part Malicious Code: Part III: Operation Restore. This last one has to have a solution. May never truly finish it. Oct 3, 2015 17:48:35 GMT -5
AboutHadIt: Just wanted to let Toni know I finally determined I'm fighting a Demodex problem from reading her posts. I've tried to join here to send her a message, but am waiting to be approved. Also David Bourke, Itchin, and everyone else that has posted. Oct 3, 2015 22:13:37 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: Hi Cheryl.. your books sound interesting.. are they fiction based with bits of truth mixed in, or are they more along the lines of non-fiction/resource material? Either way, your choice of titles for them has piqued my interest.. Oct 4, 2015 9:13:43 GMT -5
Cheryl, Hadit, Fibroid: Your talking to yourself, LOL. I am the Great and Powerful OZ, LOL. Oct 4, 2015 11:01:45 GMT -5
Shout as:
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel