Need ID on bugs (found in stool)

Shoutbox

Satsuki: What power microcsope would you recommend? im willing to drop a few hundred at most....200-300$ ...would that be good enough to look at my own "stuff" Jul 2, 2015 22:11:52 GMT -5
Satsuki: I keep getting messages saying that my messages are not going thru and i typed the URL wrong...are you getting my messages baraka? Jul 2, 2015 22:12:39 GMT -5
Satsuki: well im off to go bed....take it easy yall....nite Jul 2, 2015 22:13:55 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Satsuki, you can do the microscope in several ways, Craigslist in areas around you especially if they have universitys, pawn shops around universitys. I got a good Japanese scope for $35 on craigslist, people talk of hig magnification like its easy to use, Jul 2, 2015 23:22:05 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: All the money you save on finding a good microscope used will help you buy assesories that will make you a microscope GOD, first the microscope should have a adjustable table with dials, a lamp you plug into the wall, 100x 250x 400x 1000x 1200x Jul 2, 2015 23:24:51 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Some have 3 magnification powers others have 4, I like 100x, 250x and 1000x which must be used with immersion oil and most likely dye to make your subjects stand out. Jul 2, 2015 23:26:43 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: If you use high magnification youtake a real chance of damaging the power unless you pay real attention and read about the use. It is not childs play as some will have you imagine, it is work. If you get a regular old style well made microscope Jul 2, 2015 23:28:44 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: You can buy a digital camera for your microscope for about $75 what will happen though is the magnification will grow, not as much as some imagine but it will not be the same as objective and eye piece magnification. Jul 2, 2015 23:31:45 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: I can tell you more, but the real deal is read about microscopes and use, that will educate you. Really a cheap ass microscope will show you the fibers. I drew blood directly from my vein with a friends diabeties needle, diabeties blood poker will get bloo Jul 2, 2015 23:35:44 GMT -5
threader420: I suspect ur both right- satuski making people itch because he is hyperinfected with something most people have in their bodies, quorum sensing. That's just my suspicion. Jul 3, 2015 7:59:43 GMT -5
threader420: Pretty sure BO is correct about that your contagion paranoia is unnecessary. Hard to believe when u make everyone itch and sneeze, but that's what experience has shown me. Jul 3, 2015 8:06:13 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: Good morning everyone... I'm glad to see ya'll are playing well together.. :D anyways, just wanted to say best wishes to you & your loved ones for a great holiday weekend.. oh and stay safe & mindful of your fingers when lighting fireworks.. Jul 3, 2015 8:36:04 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Satsuki, If you want slides, you can get them on ebay, box of 50 cheap. Jul 3, 2015 10:22:48 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: You can do this, urinate, squeeze off the natural god given hose, catch the last few drops, and you will have plenty of fibers and other stuff to look at, if you think your hose is covered with environmental debris wipe it off first Jul 3, 2015 10:25:09 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Then when your really ready to see a mass of fibers, go for some fecal matter, that's when you will know, what is in your blood, urine and fecal matter is the same and growing inside you, when inside the body it has all it needs to replicate, Jul 3, 2015 10:27:13 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Warmth, fluids, nutriants, and other living materials that have survived right along side of it for millions of years, you got it baby. Fiber disease is in us, they have no answer for the proliferation of the fiber material, in ANY disease which are MANY Jul 3, 2015 10:29:54 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: LOOK UP ANY DISEASE CONNECTED TO FIBER, then tell me the cause of it, I guarantee you, if they say anything, its a supposed cause (GUESS) not the root of the evil, its a process not the reason it happens, they do not know, as in Alzheimer, Autism disease Jul 3, 2015 10:34:30 GMT -5
Satsuki: ...thats what i was thinking for a while there. Like its pheremones or something communicating somehow with other people that have it. Im not paranoid about it being contagious...i just feel SOOO AWEFUL when people i go around start showing sign Jul 3, 2015 13:16:30 GMT -5
Satsuki: right mary.....no use on fighting with others and bickering...its getting us nowhere fast and making me feel bad for calling people names and insults. :) Jul 3, 2015 13:17:40 GMT -5
Satsuki: Good stuff BARAKA ...ill check some stuff out when i get home from working tonite. I have to leave in a few minutes ...so ill brb later. Take care everyone...Enjoy your weekend BBQ'ing...as i will....:) Jul 3, 2015 13:18:51 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel