Drawing Salve - Smile's PRID - little orange tin

Shoutbox

ddenialofservice: So that would mean that whatever is causing problems is able to somehow camouflage itself by being able to copy or control our normal cells in some infective manner without traces or that there is no infection at all and the sickness is in ourselves. Mar 1, 2015 12:36:17 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: If its some malfunction on cellular level in our own body then that would be able to cause problems that might be quite similar to those of an infection without ever showing any visual signs that are not anything different then your own cells so Mar 1, 2015 12:53:56 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: thats all a doctor would find. same goes for us , we look for a non excisting infection and therefor expect we should find certain clues and are totally blind to slow and gradually changes that occur at skin level because we are failing to see any clear Mar 1, 2015 13:07:55 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: signs of irritation/inflammation that is common with infection. I also feel that this illness is too controlled to be caused by some infective pathogen. Ive never seen a change in the speed it progresses while infections are only controlled by the speed Mar 1, 2015 13:27:39 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: its able to overrule the bodys defencesystem. It rapidly progresses at any given chance while ive never experienced my illness reacting in such a manner when multiple instances of severely weakend immune system have taken place in the past. Mar 1, 2015 13:36:45 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: my scalp is also a good example. When the disease progressed i almost never felt any acute discomfort like itching/pricking/ingrown hairs/bumps etc for me to even notice any. But i did feel a very slowly progressing pressure on my head and had the feeling Mar 1, 2015 13:53:40 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: that certain swellings were abnormal and continiously growing and making me continiously dizzy and cauing me to experience slight coordination problems that were just enough to cause a slight disbalance once every 5 minutes or so that seemed to have a Mar 1, 2015 14:10:09 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: If this is not a coverup, where are the words of the people the CDC examined,I never heard a peep anywhere online, the fibers that are in our blood, urine, feces, growing out of us can not be seen and are said to be textile, you eat a carpet lately Mar 1, 2015 15:00:04 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: MENTALLY INCAPABLE? the most prolific and basic issues of our disease, shared by many disease are invisible to them and we are labeled insane, the only explanation for your opinion, holding cell phone too close to brain Mar 1, 2015 15:03:30 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: A symptom like massive itching can easily be caused by herpes and many other disease but if you go to a doctor today and you say you have itching the doctors JUMP to a conclusion that your INSANE and they are not physiatrists, funny. Mar 1, 2015 15:16:26 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: WHO TOLD THESE DOCTORS ALL CASES OF ITCHING IS INSANITY, COME ON OPINION PERSON, WHO MADE IT QUITE CLEAR THAT ITCHING IS CRAZY, MASSIVE ITCHING IS A HUGE INDICATOR OF DISEASE, SKIN ISSUES ARE A INDICATOR OF INTERNAL DISTRESS, NOT JUST A SKIN PROBLEM. Mar 1, 2015 15:24:19 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: rather dramatic and quick effect on my confidence as i had to readapt my coordination every couple of minutes. But when my illness holds still there doesnt seem to happen anything on my scalp but if im actually healing all hell breaks loose. Mar 1, 2015 19:23:22 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: yes but its not likely to be an infection Mar 1, 2015 19:24:18 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: well its likely to cause some coinfection at some point Mar 1, 2015 19:26:10 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: but doctors that have made the diagnose of folliculitues on my scalp are just partly correct Mar 1, 2015 19:30:37 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: because there is not happening anything on my scalp untill there is activity in my lesion on my leg. Only then there are swellings that are getting smaller wich in there turn seem to have been holding parts of you hair hidden in them Mar 1, 2015 19:36:21 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: its more a case of overgrown hair then ingrown hair Mar 1, 2015 19:37:26 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: but if there would not be any movement in my lesion it will also not look like there is any infection or something like that going on Mar 1, 2015 19:40:04 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: The only thing that i feel is that im debating if certain bumps and shapes feel like they shouldnt be there but for the rest everything seems to look like it should Mar 1, 2015 19:44:57 GMT -5
ddenialofservice: i went to the docter also friday.. went there for my ears. had some young girl doctor as substitude so didnt want to make a too big deal about it to her but i had her have a look at my lesion. its funny that her answer did not exclude my own beliefs at all Mar 1, 2015 19:54:39 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel