Drawing Salve - Smile's PRID - little orange tin

Shoutbox

Satsuki: whooa...easy there Shellbell...we are all suffering with this too. I myself have had those thoughts as well....probably everyone one who has this been thro those May 26, 2015 21:31:28 GMT -5
Satsuki: anyone put Vinegar on their skin? I have been doing this for about a week and its doing wonders for my rashes. I serioulsy think i have mite infestation bad May 26, 2015 21:33:37 GMT -5
Satsuki: im going to buy some Cedar Oil and spray my entire house...carpets and walls and all furniture. And all my vehicles too. May 26, 2015 21:34:35 GMT -5
Satsuki: IM going to go BALLS TO THE WALL cleaning and try to get rid of this $h!t once and for all. Im almost sure this is the Cheylettiella Mite that i got from my brothers pets ...all the symptoms add up to that May 26, 2015 21:35:50 GMT -5
zanithe01: Hi. Anyone on here had the treatment in Germany? May 27, 2015 8:09:25 GMT -5
zanithe01: Trying to work out which place is better? Re the hyperthermia treatment, do they put you under general anaesthetic whilst this is being done? May 27, 2015 8:10:40 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Toad of three, your like the trinity, in a kinda ungodly like way, I am unimpressed with your ignorant rants, your always laughing at others for the simple reason your like a street loon, taking your time to yell at telephone polls May 27, 2015 8:22:43 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: I feel sorry that anyone would take their own life, Here is what I did, I went to the airport that has sky diving, completely lacking fear of death and jumped out of a airplane, coming to a perfect landing I had a wonderful ride down May 27, 2015 8:26:31 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: I did it two more times until they said this fellow is capable and allowed me to do it by myself, it was then I had the ability to control life or death while having some FUN, there is also a bit of fear of the initial thud, but no worry of dying. May 27, 2015 8:29:06 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: The instructor flying close to me ordered me to pull the chute, I would not, I could see there was plenty of time and waited to long for his liking, they demoted me from quick learner, to idiot, sending m back to tandem jumps. it was then I knew May 27, 2015 8:32:47 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: I wanted to live, I suggest throwing all of those crying for annilation , destruction of ones self, while you can see your demise coming quickly, it is then you have a moment to see the world beautiful as it is rushing up to smash the stupid out of you. May 27, 2015 8:35:17 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Except for you ZERO, you would be crying for yourself, oh what would the world do without me, the drug addicts, degenerates, child molesters would miss me and my wise counseling. For those of you that feel all is lost you have never got to know yourself. May 27, 2015 8:40:08 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Zero, still trying to grab fame by holding unto my coat tails, get a life, one that does not have Baraka Obam as your master, some day you will become a person of worth instead of a sniveling wasted little whiny baby, consumed by a online entity May 27, 2015 8:45:18 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: NOW YOU CAN LAUGH UNCONTROLABLY< ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, heh heh he he ha heh ha LOL, screaming weird sounds, gargling your vomit as you walk down the street looking for cigarette butts to smoke. Hey look SNUB ZERO, a new dumpster to sleep in. May 27, 2015 8:50:12 GMT -5
Thors Hammer : A picture just cam to my mind of you crying on the way down from your sky dive, you crying profusely, crying for yourself because you have a disease that shows your a leper inside and out, you are that despicable type, drugs and booze your savior. May 27, 2015 9:07:59 GMT -5
sub-zero: lmao what are u talking about? May 27, 2015 10:11:35 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Hey Thor I did the exact same thing, great idea, take all those that want to die up in the airplane with a chute on, on the way down tlk with them, you say, this is fun, I am going up again, how about you, LOL, Fear baby will have them pull that cord May 27, 2015 15:48:20 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: FEAR OF DYING a very quick fix either way, if they do not pull the cord, no more driveling, if they pull the cord they can go up again and have more fun, who loves ya baby, for real, you had better love yourself, because you do not want Zero doing it. May 27, 2015 15:50:51 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: He/she has VENERIAL disease and is too afraid to go to the doctor, yes he/she, a two in one person is afraid of ridicule, the woman side of it says, how embarrassing, the man side says I'm clean, right, anyway, News later at 5 May 27, 2015 15:53:30 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: Zero what is it you do not understand, ask and you shall receive I am trying to be nice to you. May 27, 2015 15:54:22 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel