I've been drinking borax for a week. No crawlies.

Shoutbox

itchin4answers: :) Sept 18, 2014 22:08:57 GMT -5
threader: Horse anthelmintics are about 100x more effective than antibiotics for treating the form of Morgellons I suffer from. That is counter-intuitive considering that it seems we all have lyme disease to some degree. Sept 21, 2014 10:47:05 GMT -5
Mind control: You have a bump on your head and your furthering the crazy that itching are bugs, sad, horse drugs are POO POO Sept 22, 2014 18:32:54 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: hreader its so funny you say stuff like this when you YOURSELF had to stop using the UNAPPROVED for humans drugs (POISON) because the doctor said your kidney function was affected, even after this, scabdragger told you to take MORE Sept 22, 2014 23:29:24 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: I am sad you would post this, scabdraggers says to keep taking the drugs, people BEWARE this kind of mindless information is part of natural selection, its like walking in traffic, will YOU die Sept 22, 2014 23:33:58 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: I tried this also and I became so sick I did not think I would recover, what did the so called protocol master tell me, take more, MORE, MORE. I am still alive to tell the tale thank you, Horse drugs are for HORSES!! Sept 22, 2014 23:36:28 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: What are you people doing back here anyway, have you been banned from all the other sites. If you have to come here it seems I will have to find all of your poison posts on the net and tell the truth about what you people are spewing. Sept 23, 2014 18:18:26 GMT -5
threader: No BO, even during my worst bouts of liver and other organ pain my regular liver function testing came back fine. Nevertheless, I have decimated my anthelminthic use because of the scary pain it gives me. But those drugs were a lifesaver at one time. Sept 28, 2014 9:39:17 GMT -5
threader: My SN is the same on Curezone. Those who are considering anthelminthics should review my experiences. I am honest about how the vet meds have helped me as well as their strange and scary side effects. They aren't perfect - just alot more effective than ABX Sept 28, 2014 9:43:14 GMT -5
threader: Anyone got trix for cleaning the eyes of Morg junk? The best I've found is mixing epsom salts into water and flushing. There has to be something stronger though.... Sept 28, 2014 9:45:51 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: If these things (BOTHER) the organs they are mucho dangerous, I did not do much of it but the results, I thought I was done for. Sept 28, 2014 12:32:28 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: If there was no aspect of organ pain and sickness that put me down for the count then I would not be so worried, Sept 28, 2014 12:33:37 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: The other fact, The fellow that calls himself, THE WAY (scabdragger) tells people to keep up poisoning themselves even after bad issues start, he is more than dangerous Sept 28, 2014 12:36:35 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Then after the use of this stuff there was NO difference I could tell you about anything, nothing, believe me if it helped I would be a advocate. Sept 28, 2014 12:38:23 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: There was no difference on the skin, brain fog, energy, just my kidneys screaming, please help me, he tried to tell me this was healing. RIGHT! Sept 28, 2014 12:40:53 GMT -5
threader: It's absurd that we can't swear on this forum board, but if admin insists, then please just ***** out the offensive language rather than changing them without warning the poster that his words will be replaced with kiddie words like poop. Sept 30, 2014 10:25:04 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: How wonderful the sound of a eloquent fulmination, unencumbered by idiopathic and vile meanderings. The English language is lovely, even admonishment can be spoken with civility, at times it seems a lost art. Sept 30, 2014 11:15:07 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: I told my daughter, if you hear me curse please do not echo my words, this vulgarity is a just a reflection, the reflection of bad manners, a lack of training required to speak gentle with a even tone and composure. Sept 30, 2014 13:28:13 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: Cursing is the lack of intelligence most usually grasping at self importance, please Learn English correctly and this my dear daughter will set you apart from the other heathens. LOL Sept 30, 2014 13:30:12 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: I work not to curse, some times the lack of training makes it impossible, Poo poo pee doo! Sept 30, 2014 14:12:01 GMT -5 *
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel