I've been drinking borax for a week. No crawlies.

Shoutbox

itchin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petechia thank you Fibroid Mary, check out the list of causes.... Apr 23, 2015 16:37:52 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Mary, I have said for years cherry angiomas were my first indicator, they were not the last, I NEVER really knew about the fibers until 10 years ago it was on TV, then I used a eye loop, before that in the black light clubs I thought I was covered in lint Apr 23, 2015 17:45:31 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: There are many more sites on, itching, hair loss, teeth falling out, bleeding scratches, eczema, lesions, symptoms confuse, such as fibers, some say they grow like weeds, many do not mention them, people that can not see them have no microscope Apr 23, 2015 17:48:42 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: The fibers are inside though, this disease is progressive, so I believe that, most of our side effects are bacterial or viral that we already have that are unbridled by the invader, itching was a reaction of the body immune response, not a symptom Apr 23, 2015 17:52:17 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Lesion outbreaks, possibly caused when systemic disease overwhelms the body, once the invader is recognized a anamestic reaction occurs, causing supposed AUTO IMMUNE DISEASE. Doctors PRESUME, Auto Immune reaction is the body attacking itself. Apr 24, 2015 9:21:39 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: Doctors ASSUME a HUGE amount of conclusions when they can not diagnose illness, they are like cave men worshiping the sun at night so it will return in the morning, Doctors Imagine so called AUTO IMMUNE DISEASE the body for no reason attacks itself. Apr 24, 2015 9:59:02 GMT -5 *
tempters: check out tjis site and call this guy ..very honest and open .he says morgellions lives off of ac current and were all tring to figure out a treatment ..he's come close Apr 25, 2015 3:02:56 GMT -5
tempters: google http://www.morgellonscure.com/ Apr 25, 2015 3:03:51 GMT -5
tempters: this guy Michael us getting close but he needs help with his magnetic pulser has not using correct frequencies..if anyone can help him please call him, john http://www.morgellonscure.com/ Apr 25, 2015 3:24:02 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Just exactly what is Morgellons, he has to know if he KNOWS he is curing IT, if he does not know how can he see results and he has had to see the eradication so lets see a video and proof how he knows what (IT) is Apr 25, 2015 9:17:10 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: I have gotten out my crystal magnification ball and it said Morgellons was dirty dirt with some gummy bears to make it stick to you. REALLY, anyone that says even the word AFFECTS has to know what it is and be able to prove it, so lets have it Einstein Apr 25, 2015 9:22:13 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: The stuff people blurt out, my god, are they crazy, the only thing we know are results of this disease and that's a life of living hell symptoms, other than that, whatcha got. Apr 25, 2015 9:25:36 GMT -5
Bob: Exactly. You said it yourself. "The only thing we know are results of this disease and that's a life of living hell symptoms, other than that, whatcha got." So, what do you got? Like you said, we're all just managing the symptoms. Apr 25, 2015 17:34:27 GMT -5
Bob: Everyone has different speculations as to what causes this. Even you. All we can do is try things and keep on doing things that seem to help. If these different things help, who are you to say differently just because you think something specific caused it Apr 25, 2015 17:36:28 GMT -5
Bob: At the end of the day, who cares. If certain things seem to actually help and take away some of the symptoms, who cares that people don't agree on the cause. At this point, the most important thing is survival. Apr 25, 2015 17:38:19 GMT -5
Bob: I'm going to try and survive with anything that helps. I know certain things help, and certain things don't. All we can do is listen to our bodies and listen to what is actually helping. Apr 25, 2015 17:39:22 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: What I have is experience, knowing quite a bit more ABOUT this anomaly than most with heads stuck on Sci Fi, Who knows what it is, nobody, with a bit more cooperation we would have a bit more understanding. Apr 25, 2015 18:35:00 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: Then you have the crazy sounding stuff, and CURE does not happen I am sorry, no cure if you do not know what it is your curing. I could call you stupid for leaving that interesting fact out, but I will not, I will call you unobservant. Apr 25, 2015 18:37:19 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: So friend, when people come here and say CURE I am not impressed, WHAT I SEE IS MONEY MONGER, money monger looking for reward for a contraption,he may just want to be a hero, do not know, What I do know, you can't cure what you do not Apr 25, 2015 18:42:25 GMT -5
Thors Hammer: UNDERSTAND Apr 25, 2015 18:42:52 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel