WTF!!!

Shoutbox

satsuki: When i get a cam i will take a few photos and show you what i have and you can compare it. Almost all...95% of all problems are chest up...i mean i have absolutely nothing anywhere else. You will see ... Jul 1, 2015 17:40:10 GMT -5
satsuki: @sub0...do you have photos or anything like that? Do you ever intense stinging or itching INSIDE your nose? UGH! thats where its the most...i have become accustomed to itching so much. I dont even scratch anymore most of the time TBH. Jul 1, 2015 17:43:22 GMT -5
satsuki: I am going to switch my diet up to something a little bit better. Like no sugars , dairy, cut back on red meat, MORE fish, more veggies and fruits. It seems like no dairy is good for me. Activity increases alot with steady dairy ...especially the rashe Jul 1, 2015 17:46:25 GMT -5
satsuki: I should create an IRC channel for Morgellons sufferes...since we are not allowed to join this site.....pffttt Jul 1, 2015 17:47:43 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Really, there are other sites to use to post at, if you are really interested in posting pictures of issues use a alternative picture posting site, all of my pictures and posts were lost when Frankys site went down Jul 1, 2015 18:57:45 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Tears of oictures and some that were more than interesting when the clumps of tubes formed a grid of squares, actually reassembled into those grids, went from black to blue tubes. Even if not connected to the disease interesting Jul 1, 2015 18:59:58 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Our issues are exact, we get them at different times, in different places, they stay long, they stay short, we look beautiful, we look like Micheal Jacksons thriller, we feel, dead, we can not sleep, with fibromyalgia and feel fine and look great. Jul 1, 2015 19:02:41 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Sinus problems, skin problems, scalp problems, lesions, sinus problems, your hands will swell stiffen if you go for a walk, eye problems, mouth sores, hair loss, mental fog and fear, delusions of bugs and people think they are alone in their issues. Jul 1, 2015 19:06:04 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: They can not see this disease is the cause for the rise in disease in America today, they imagine the numbers small, I watched as my issues became a plague, want to know the real symptom of this disease, THE RISE IN ALL DISEASE Jul 1, 2015 19:08:58 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Satsuki, I can tell you this only, nobody can prove you do or don't make others itch from a distance, there are stranger things on earth that happen every day, your focus on a issue that sounds crazy and really at this point has no bearing on our future Jul 1, 2015 19:12:00 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: If anything your obsessed with this, you must prove it, you can ot, the only thing you can do right now is give relevance to the thought that you are insane, or make everyone avoid you because you are a infection. Jul 1, 2015 19:13:52 GMT -5
Satsuki: Baraka...im not insane...lol at least not yet. The reason i highlight this symptom so much cause its the one that affected me the most. I lost my social life...relationships....one of my favorite pastimes ....poker. Jul 1, 2015 22:34:52 GMT -5
Satsuki: Not to mention...so many people telling me im making them itch....they tell me to my face baraka....like i said if you dont believe me....than i will come to you and show you....i might be coming to FL in a few months....i would be glad to meet up Jul 1, 2015 22:35:46 GMT -5
Satsuki: Im not obsessed either...just imagine....being in your 20s...YOUR PRIME!!!! and not being able to do anything ....cause everyone says you are making them itch....imagine it.....THATS ME!!! Jul 1, 2015 22:37:06 GMT -5
Satsuki: Imagine being a handsome young man in his prime ...in good shape....and having to turn down advances from woman after woman. I literally cried so many nights from the losses i had to endure...but im over it....fk it....i accepted it.... Jul 1, 2015 22:38:51 GMT -5
Satsuki: thats the worse....having to reject good lookin women...cause i dont want to transmit this disease to them. I slept with a couple of em...now they have it. I didnt know they would get it....but now i know ...i will not give this to someone else Jul 1, 2015 22:40:28 GMT -5
Satsuki: I would liek to get on cam with you baraka and show you my skin sometime...LOL ...sounds strange saying that to a man. But jus sayin. You will see im not troll and am suffering Jul 1, 2015 22:42:14 GMT -5
Satsuki: NOt much in life matters to me Baraka...i dont chase money...i dont chase materials....but having to pass up the best things in life...WOMEN!!! makes me upset...very upset.... Jul 1, 2015 22:44:29 GMT -5
Satsuki: those symptoms you describe BARAKA are scary accurate. I get almost all of them at times... Jul 1, 2015 22:49:07 GMT -5
Satsuki: I attributed stiff hands to to my old occupation of moving furniture....maybe it was ...maybe it wasnt....i woke up a few times with swollen hands...figured it was from a hard day of heavy work..... Jul 1, 2015 22:50:07 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel