Seeing Silver Lights/Flashes

Shoutbox

psyoops: I am a white Anglo Saxon pervert, there is something wrong in my brain that makes me mimic all that is bad in the world, I live in a trailer and am a drunk and drug abuser, I parrot the teachings of the dark one, and like to eat out of a cess pool. Feb 1, 2016 3:41:14 GMT -5
psyoops: Do not expect me to have clean breath or white teeth I am mad as hell and insane. Feb 1, 2016 3:43:16 GMT -5
psyoops: BIG SMILE, BIG SMILE, :) Feb 1, 2016 3:44:08 GMT -5
psyoops1: Well, i'm done wasting time with you bud.....i'll see you in a few years when your people are getting shoved into cattle carts and getting ready to get shipped back to the desert to go live in their goatskin tents again. BTW, I'm 0% anglo saxon... Feb 1, 2016 18:05:44 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: If you are not Anglo there would be no reason for you to bring to light a NAZI style hatred. Feb 2, 2016 12:43:19 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: There are many people on earth that are despicable, all of them rely on the fact that they are better, to assign this agenda to one race would be nonesence. Feb 2, 2016 12:45:07 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: Rid the world of ignorance and narcissism, then we could go forward, a real utopia, no masters, everyone working together to solve the wrongs of mankind, side with the supremacists you say, they are all color and creeds, they have one thing in common HATE Feb 2, 2016 12:47:22 GMT -5 *
Baraka Obam: I see people as people, the only time color has anything to do with horrors is when poverty abounds and generations become used to both, horrors and poverty. Harness intellect and our world would not be a slave to CURRUPTION, murder and war. Feb 2, 2016 12:51:38 GMT -5
Baraka Obam: We are at a place in time were there is great need to turn around the corrupt money mongers need to enslave common men in a future of perpetual war. Feb 2, 2016 12:57:20 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: Very well said BO.. I couldn't agree more.. but I would also add greed to that.. we need to rid the world of ignorance, narcissim and greed.. seeeeeee... I'm not down on everything you say.. and I'm willing to admit when you make GREAT POINTS abt stuff ;-) Feb 3, 2016 12:46:46 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: I think the word that best conveys this way of thinking is called ENLIGHTENMENT!! If more folks were enlightened.. our world would be a much better place.. a happier and safer world to raise our children in.. But the people with POWER do not want this.. Feb 3, 2016 12:50:41 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: Their narcissism, ignorance & greed prevents them from working towards this happier world that WE wish to live in.. It's sad and tragic that those people thrive off of the hardships of others.. It makes me think of the insane profits of BIG PHARMA.. UGH! Feb 3, 2016 12:54:47 GMT -5
Fibroid Mary: the insanity of THE WAR PROFITEERS too.. It's a sick and twisted world we live in when there are folks PROFITING from manufactured horrors perpetrated upon the masses by those in power.. therefore WE MUST take the responsibility to enlighten others.. Feb 3, 2016 13:00:41 GMT -5
psyoops: 0% Anglo you dirtbag zio shill. You dont have to be Anglo Saxon to understand how Zionism and the parasites who practice it, are ruining the planet. Feb 4, 2016 3:47:33 GMT -5
psyoops: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi8PQOVtt9E Feb 4, 2016 3:47:47 GMT -5
psyoops: wont be long....might wanna start packing your suitcases and bags now.... Feb 4, 2016 3:48:29 GMT -5
FEAR MONGER: Just get used to it cry baby, the human population on earth is over, accept your future or do something, stop blubbering, its unfair, why me, I don't want to, LOL. why are you such a baby! You were not in the military were you. Feb 4, 2016 8:36:04 GMT -5
yadayada: the great oracle has spoken Feb 6, 2016 21:02:01 GMT -5
yadayada: life is hard. deal with it yourself and stop blaming others for your misfortune. your health is still your own responsibility. its a perk that we have doctors not a right. noone owes you anything but yourself Feb 6, 2016 21:16:48 GMT -5
BlameLOL: Blame has no consequence, you are such a MORON, you will grab for anything, any disruptive thought and who is the blamer, its the Jews you say, LOL, what a crazy bag of trash you are, go get some alcohol, you have to be a drunk. Feb 7, 2016 10:07:29 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel